International European officials say 'sabotage' likely cause of suspicious Nord Stream leaks

In before that guy's labeled a Fascist or Russian asset

He told the truth about syria on MSM.

And the MSM still invited him back.

Then he told the truth about the probability of the lab leak theory after he was appointed head of a Lancet investigation into the origins.

Now he tells the truth about the attack on Nordstream and the media is shocked.

I'm surprised they keep inviting him back.

Last edited:
He told the truth about syria on MSM.

And the MSM still invited him back.

Then he told the truth about the probability of the lab leak theory after he was appointed head of a Lancet investigation into the origins.

Now he tells the truth about the attack on Nordstream and the media is shocked.

I'm surprised they keep inviting him back.

Yeah, his track record is solid and he has a good rep, so one should at least consider what he says.
Based on how bad their army is doing atm I have some serious doubts that the Russians are capable of doing precise, commando style operations against critical infrastructure. If they are, then doing that against Northstream instead of the Ukraine is just stupid (not that the Russian goverment has a track record of acting rational this year, so anything is possible).

Swedish navy vessels are probably patrolling along the general route of the pipeline very frequently. I think there is at least two naval bases where ships are more or less right on top of Nord Stream 2 the second they leave port. So there's a perfectly logical explanation besides "small neutral country with virtually no stakes in the conflict conducted black op right around the time the entire political leadership of the country was busy with a general election".

Pretty bad mistake in military recon/intelligence if someone is able to sneak by patrols and conduct operations.Especially since sweden usually is good at spotting underwater stuff

That’s what some politicians and the media said, with very little evidence in support.

Nord Stream 1 has had a litany of problems over the past few years, and Nord Stream 2 was entirely Russian-built.

Gazprom has a maintenance history that would make BP look amazing in comparison.

I dont think you understand the nature of the damage to think this was an accident. It was established pretty early that it was a clear act of sabotage by multiple probes.

And Russia quite literally has the actual switch to shut off the pipelines......

Which is what they had already done.

But no, they decided to blow their bargaining chip up.

<Lmaoo>
Cos blackmail didn't worked.

Not lesser than from lack of supplies Germany fears from other supplies ....that might be closed. Countries providing these .....are supporting U.K and U.S " block ".
Plus U.S airbase might be re located from Germany to....for example Poland....and then Russia will bully Germany like they are bullying Moldova.
Only one thing preventing Germany from deNazification is.... U.S airbase located in Germany.
And their dreams to use Poland like Ukr as cheap buffer...

While Russia might initially deNazify Austria and then move further.....

+ official cutting of supplies off will get ....sanctions never will ne remowed.

Therefore these excuses:
NS1.We need repair turbine....
Ohh, next episode for next excuses : we can't sign papers in order to recieve repaired in Canada turbine etc....while they had been provided to collect turbine and ofc might had installed this.....

Gazprom guys are smart. They aren't dumb and are using office loaded full with good lawyers....with good education and experience.

Sweden and some other countries actually suffers a lot if Germany isn't fine....

Nordpool electricity prices.
If Germany produces lesser and is buying more electricity than usually...
Prices in Nordpool are going up.
This automatcially increases prices in south of Norv
way and Sweden plus in Denmark ....
Also to lesser extent in Baltic countries......

___
Next thing is that Sweden and Norway benefits from strong euro not weak euro....

Economy most likely might bear EUR/ USD level maybe till parity but not lower.....
Sweden does have their own currency and for them better is if eur isn't too cheap......
For example EUR vs USD 1:1 is more bearable than if 1 EUR is 0,98 USD etc....

___
At least from financial perspective and manufacturing business & export to eurozone perspective ....
Doesn't looks good for Sweden if Germany will have recession or at least EUR will be too weak....

The "russia blew up their own pipeline" crowd got clowned again.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-10-03/gazprom-ready-to-ship-gas-via-shelved-nord-stream-2-pipeline#:~:text=Gazprom Ready to Ship Gas Via Shelved Nord Stream 2 Pipeline,-One line of&text=Gazprom PJSC told European gas,at Russia's aggression toward Ukraine.

"Gazprom PJSC told European gas customers that part of the damaged Nord Stream network could still transport fuel -- but only on the new pipeline that Germany ditched in February in protest at Russia’s aggression toward Ukraine."

better get that gas before russia blows up the rest of their own pipe.

How does that clown the crowd that think Russia did it?

The article reads that due to the damage, Germany will have to resume the pipeline that they previously stopped to protest Russia.

That sounds like a definite win for Russia that Germany has to to that now. Getting Nordstream 2 running is motive.

How does that clown the crowd that think Russia did it?

The article reads that due to the damage, Germany will have to resume the pipeline that they previously stopped to protest Russia.

That sounds like a definite win for Russia that Germany has to to that now. Getting Nordstream 2 running is motive.
"After the suspected sabotage of the network last week in a series of explosions, Gazprom said on Monday three of the lines were affected and one wasn’t."
I guess they forgot to blow up all their own pipes.

So just to be clear, one pipeline was not bombed. The russian gas company says they are ready to go. Please tell us again how Russia purposely blew up their only leverage and a major source of potential income, but somehow forgot they had 4 lines instead of 3.

Last edited:
"After the suspected sabotage of the network last week in a series of explosions, Gazprom said on Monday three of the lines were affected and one wasn’t."
giphy.gif

I'm surprised you still show your face around here, but I guess your embarrassment knows no bounds.

This further supports the russians bombed their own pipeline lmao.

the projection is off the charts with you.

" go. Please tell us again how Russia purposely blew up their only leverage and a major source of potential income, but somehow forgot they had 4 lines instead of 3.
I think thats the clue bro, they didn't forget

Either way this goes, when the truth comes out there is going to be a good number of people ITT that end up looking like massive fucking idiots.

Either way this goes, when the truth comes out there is going to be a good number of people ITT that end up looking like massive fucking idiots.

They already look like idiots and they will still double down on the idiocy and claim they are correct.

And the US forgot to blow up one pipeline?

Are you this dense or what? this basically is you giving Russian motive to blow up the pipelines.

Nordstream 2 was never operational it never got certification and its $10 billion cost was thrown to the trash, if the Russians sabotage NS1 they now force Germany to certify NS2 if they want Russian gas.

This also kills the "Oh Americans bombed it because of Russian leverage" because leverage is still there.

Also can someone tag all the fucking idiots who were claiming Biden did it over a video where he says he will shutdown NS2? because according to Russians NS2 is still operational.

Back