International European officials say 'sabotage' likely cause of suspicious Nord Stream leaks

He told the truth about syria on MSM.

And the MSM still invited him back.

Then he told the truth about the probability of the lab leak theory after he was appointed head of a Lancet investigation into the origins.

Now he tells the truth about the attack on Nordstream and the media is shocked.

I'm surprised they keep inviting him back.

And now Russia just accepted NS2 is fine, so you guys were wrong.

And the US forgot to blow up one pipeline?

Are you this dense or what? this basically is you giving Russian motive to blow up the pipelines.

Nordstream 2 was never operational it never got certification and its $10 billion cost was thrown to the trash, if the Russians sabotage NS1 they now force Germany to certify NS2 if they want Russian gas.

This also kills the "Oh Americans bombed it because of Russian leverage" because leverage is still there.

Also can someone tag all the fucking idiots who were claiming Biden did it over a video where he says he will shutdown NS2? because according to Russians NS2 is still operational.

Nordstream 2 has been physically complete since January. Not being used, but complete......
And you think they blew up a working pipeline so they could force Germany to use an alternate working pipeline? A secondary working pipe line that included 4 lines, but they decided to blow up 3 of the 4 for shits and giggles?

35hp79.jpg

Last edited:
Nordstream 2 has been physically complete since January. Not being used, but complete......

And somehow, despite being the pipeline that Biden promised to destroy, it was spared by the US sabotage team?

And you think they blew up a working pipeline so they could force Germany to use an alternate working pipeline? A secondary working pipe line that included 4 lines, but they decided to blow up 3 of the 4 for shits and giggles?

And the US decided to spare NS2 for shit and giggles?

Care to explain to me why the US, if their goal was to prevent Germany from buying Rus gas, why did they spared one pipeline?

And somehow, despite being the pipeline that Biden promised to destroy, it was spared by the US sabotage team?

And the US decided to spare NS2 for shit and giggles?

Care to explain to me why the US, if their goal was to prevent Germany from buying Rus gas, why did they spared one pipeline?
Simple...the US missed it.

Russia built the pipe. They would know exactly where it was located. The US did not build it.

And the US forgot to blow up one pipeline?

Are you this dense or what? this basically is you giving Russian motive to blow up the pipelines.

Nordstream 2 was never operational it never got certification and its $10 billion cost was thrown to the trash, if the Russians sabotage NS1 they now force Germany to certify NS2 if they want Russian gas.

This also kills the "Oh Americans bombed it because of Russian leverage" because leverage is still there.

Also can someone tag all the fucking idiots who were claiming Biden did it over a video where he says he will shutdown NS2? because according to Russians NS2 is still operational.

The much more logical reasons for this are either:

A) botched sabotage. If direct charges were used to blow the pipes, one of the charges may have not detonated. The person setting the charge has to move away before the charge detonates.

In this event there will likely be a second attack on NS2 before the winter begins.

OR

B) Russia is lying about damages to NS2 in order to increase European public pressure during the terrible winter they are about to face. If Europeans still believe that NS2 is operational, even if it isn't, then the protests to end sanctions and open NS2 will continue throughout the winter.

In this event there will either be a second attack on NS2 or some form of investigation and conformation from a western state that NS2 isn't operational.....

In either scenario, if the West actually believed that Russia attacked the pipelines, it would've triggered article 5 meetings.

Last edited:
The much more logical reasons for this is either:

A) botched sabotage. If direct charges were used to blow the pipes, one of the charges may have not detonated. The person setting the charge has to move away before the charge detonates.

In this event there will likely be a second attack on NS2 before the winter begins.

OR

B) Russia is lying about damages to NS2 in order to increase European public pressure during the terrible winter they are about to face. If Europeans still believe that NS2 is operational, even if it isn't, then the protests to end sanctions and open NS2 will continue throughout the winter.

In this event there will either be a second attack on NS2 or some form of investigation and conformation from a western state that NS2 isn't operational.....

In either scenario, if the West actually believed that Russia attacked the pipelines, it would've triggered article 5 meetings.
plausible scenarios

There will not be any " terrible winter " :).
Electricity speculants are cool lads like mass media parrots....
The same North Pool prices had been impacted cos multiple factors.
August.
Latvia had maintenance period for generating units approx 1 570 000 kW ( 1 Chernobyl reactor had just 925 000 kW to grid under fuĺĺ load ). and they usually are very good to provide cheap and fast peak load.....it is in Nordpool and impacts prices.
Dams had started to reach water level in storages just few days ago:(. After repairs and maintenance......:)

Either way this goes, when the truth comes out there is going to be a good number of people ITT that end up looking like massive fucking idiots.

I love the confidence you have that either side will believe whatever the "truth" is based on whatever "evidence" is gathered.

The US is really, really, really good at blowing shit up, thinking that they missed a fucking 800 mile long pipeline is ridiculous.

Why? its Russian property and it was in international waters.

Yeah i doubt the US intelligence community could possibly know any details about it, it's not like thats their job
<{outtahere}>
Did they ever find those WMDs or that russian collusion? How about the 50 intelligence professionals that said hunter biden's laptop was russian? This isn't the 80s and we aren't working with the best anymore.

I ofc will read a lot of stuff like : EU will die etc.
Nothing new....
It is the same like 2008/2009 crisis and later idiots created Covid crisis...

Now will see how europe will die....

I today had get electricity bill for one from my properties....
It is the same as it was for sept 2021....
This is place where I'm living. We for sure will die and freeze till death IF will not get blessing from Kirill in Moscow that we are allowed to live in this world....

Ofc a lot of businesses had heavily impacted cos resources prices....
Etc stuff.
Or if you have central heating with famous natural gas.......

Wood chips etc prices ofc too had hiked....
This year fluctation in EU afaik was 200-850 EUR for 1 metric ton.
1 metric ton is 1000kg in metric units....

Can we get some tax dollars for extra security for anyone with Arch Duke in their title because someone is going hard in on another Euro war with dead Americans

Did Sweden ever reveal the result of their investigation?

Did Sweden ever reveal the result of their investigation?
What kind of theory?
Stuff had peaked up Nordpool prices for electricity.
Cos looks that biogas, wind farms and solar power and telling NO to local nukes and coal was " best " long term solution.

Simple...the US missed it.

Russia built the pipe. They would know exactly where it was located. The US did not build it.
LMFAO!! US Special Forces couldn't find a 764 mile long pipeline which is 4ft in diameter and lying completely exposed on the sea bed for most of it's length. Wow, those SEAL's are good!

Meanwhile back on planet earth.....

Stevie Wonder could have blown up that second pipeline.

How does that clown the crowd that think Russia did it?

The article reads that due to the damage, Germany will have to resume the pipeline that they previously stopped to protest Russia.

That sounds like a definite win for Russia that Germany has to to that now. Getting Nordstream 2 running is motive.
lol I read that post with incredulity. So I was glad to see someone with half a brain cell sinking it in the very next post.

Back