Media *Breaking News* Connor Mcgregor Becomes a Part Owner Of BKFC BAREKNUCKLE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

I literally could not name a single fighter on his shitty UFC Apex card tonight.

Holy fuck what a low.
It's obvious these cards are to fulfill their contract obligation for ESPN. To me it makes the UFC look bush league when they have so many fighters on a card that look like they don't belong in the supposed "premiere" MMA promotion.
At least BKFC doesn;'t put on airs as to the skill level of a lot of their fights. It's violence for violence's sake.

McGregor would be a good one to fight bare knuckle. He's a boxer for the most part anyhow. How about McG vs. Mike Perry? Is there any fight fan who wouldn't want to watch that?

It's usually way more entertaining that the UFC
Did you watch last night? There were a lot of strange finishes. Felt like a circus sideshow more then a fight night with actual competitive fights.

Julian "Let Me Bang Bro" Lane wins when his opponent tears his biceps. How does that happen in boxing?

Angulo vs Riggs looked like an athlete, Riggs teeing off on a slow plodding Geico Caveman. He then is completely gassed and walks right into a right and is KO'd.

Rothwell vs Duffee ended quickly with an injury from nowhere. Actually felt almost like Duffee took a dive. Not literally but seemed like he did not want to be in there.

Terrell vs Hunt ended quickly with a knockdown causing a dislocated elbow in what seemed a complete mismatch of the HW champ vs CW & LHW champ.

Mike Perry KO's Alves in 40 some seconds but Alves isn't out at all he just didn't get up. Alves clearly stated he had no intention of fighting again but they threw too much money his way to be a "Name" on Perry's resume. He took less shots then he would in a hard sparring session.

I guess that means he ain’t fighting Mike then
Triller still the big dog in the deal
Mini Mac could ruin the sport of BareNuckle

Bare Chuckles

McGregor would be a good one to fight bare knuckle. He's a boxer for the most part anyhow. How about McG vs. Mike Perry? Is there any fight fan who wouldn't want to watch that?
Conor don't want any of that smoke.

Back