Social Breaking Points is lame. Rising with Kim Iversen is far better

I agree wholeheartedly.

I liked Saagar and Krystal personality wise, but it is becoming apparently clear that the real talent at Rising was the writing team, not the presenters.

Which would be a false assumption because they write their own monologues and choose their own topics. Go watch the people they had on prior to Kim Iversen. They had some far right lady talking crazy and every video was getting massive dislikes. Iversen is largely covering the same things she was under her own channel.

It's hard to take Breaking Points seriously when they tout printing money up and giving it away as a good thing for the country.

You should be required to pass freshman year Economics before having your own news show.

Which would be a false assumption because they write their own monologues and choose their own topics. Go watch the people they had on prior to Kim Iversen. They had some far right lady talking crazy and every video was getting massive dislikes. Iversen is largely covering the same things she was under her own channel.

I don't believe for one second that The Hill doesn't have a dedicated research team.

I don't believe for one second that The Hill doesn't have a dedicated research team.

I'm sure they do but both Krystal and Kim Iversen have talked about the process. Kim has a video on her channel about it. The Hill doesn't influence what they say.

The "populist" conception of the show was conceived by Krystal and took a sharp nosedive after they left. Kim is a good fit to resurrect the brand though. The producers must realize that since they've kept her on.

Yes. And I stand by my original positiion.

They keep getting worse. Krystal has been going full David Pakman.

vs

Did you seriously just show me a video of Kim comparing vaccines to slavery? She's an extremist on covid. Early on she was pushing to force everyone to be exposed to the virus for herd immunity which would have killed millions of people.

Kim is the reason I re-subscribed. Ryan Grim however is an obvious shill and a goof.

Credit to TS as I unsubscribed as well and only learned who Kim Iversen is from this thread. The blonde chick and Ryan Grim were downright unwatchable. He still is but I’ll check out more of KI.

Credit to TS as I unsubscribed as well and only learned who Kim Iversen is from this thread. The blonde chick and Ryan Grim were downright unwatchable. He still is but I’ll check out more of KI.
Yeah Kim has made Rising much better IMO than it was before Krystal and Saagar left. She's like Jimmy Dore - not afraid of being hated by the left even if she considers herself on the left.

From today

vs

I have quit watching them completely. It might just be the luck of the episodes when I check in but I just kept getting episodes with them shillling for the cluster that was Afghanistan before they go after whoever is the most popuular person the media is speaking about thhat day. They uused to value add on stuff I had missed from other people but now ouutside the voices, they are no different to any other channel.

I even tried going back after avoiding all the others I watched and still I just felt like I was watching "insert any political commentator."
It's been nice just avoiding them all to be honest and juust reading news occasionally as I need to.

vs

Krystal has quickly moved from Democrat to pretty radical lefty in short order. She's almost unwatchable at this point.

Yeah Kim has made Rising much better IMO than it was before Krystal and Saagar left. She's like Jimmy Dore - not afraid of being hated by the left even if she considers herself on the left.

From today

Why are you bumping your own thread on some shitty news regurgitation talking heads?

Own stock or something?

Back