News BREAKING: The ONE Atomweight World Grand Prix kicks off May 28!

I simply cannot imagine how Seo Hee Ham loses this. Will be interesting to see how it plays out though. Phogat and Hirata are finally getting steps up.

I simply cannot imagine how Seo Hee Ham loses this. Will be interesting to see how it plays out though. Phogat and Hirata are finally getting steps up.

Zamboanga is pretty good imo, I agree that Hamderlei should win though.

No doubt they decided this to give Stamp another chance, as they built her up as the next big thing then she claimed she never tapped so they had to decide to take back that loss or figure out another way.

Last edited:
Considering Angela Lee always had trouble making weight, and is now heavily pregnant, what are the chances that the planned November title defence actually happens?

Great news. Love the atomweights.

Reactions: Gio
Will be pulling for Ham and she is probably the favorite. But, I think Hirata has a chance too. She is the real deal, but this is a step up in competition for her.

Jarl

P.S. If only the UFC had been smart enough to hold this tournament.

I'm in! Hopefully I remember the date and can make the time!

I'll likely watch the replay either way...

They should just crown the tournament winner the next champion instead of letting Angela keep it.

Considering Angela Lee always had trouble making weight, and is now heavily pregnant, what are the chances that the planned November title defence actually happens?

Considering she's one of Chatris favorites and the weigh ins in One being shady I don't think her weight will be a problem.

Back