Breaking video of Gaethje negotiating next fight with Conor

Conor on a coke bender, can't get it up

I love me some mindless Gaethje violence as much as the next guy... but he's going to do something stupid and run right into a Conor straight left hand if that fight happens.

Fighter IQ was just never really his thing unfortunately.

Like seriously, how is it possible that Conor posts these kinds of things when he has a wife and children?

I love me some mindless Gaethje violence as much as the next guy... but he's going to do something stupid and run right into a Conor straight left hand if that fight happens.

Fighter IQ was just never really his thing unfortunately.
lmfao yeah right.

Conor gets murdered at this point by gaethje, he is done. beyond done. Conor could lose to dan hooker at this point.

Conner gases two minutes in to round 2 Gaethje whoops his ass raw. And there will be a new note able sleepytime McGregor gif

lmfao yeah right.

Conor gets murdered at this point by gaethje, he is done. beyond done. Conor could lose to dan hooker at this point.

I can't stand Conor but as much as his coaches try and stop it, Justin is just a brawler. Conor is a terrible matchup for that type of fighter.

I can't stand Conor but as much as his coaches try and stop it, Justin is just a brawler. Conor is a terrible matchup for that type of fighter.
The conor that could beat gaethje is gone. He's a ghost. A shell of his former self.

The conor that could beat gaethje is gone. He's a ghost. A shell of his former self.

I sort of agree. I think Justin Chews up legs and drops him. Hungers gone but so is Justin's chin. tbh I argue Connor wants the belt again more than anything. I think it be great for however long it lasts. I don't think Justin nor Conor could brawl it out.

This won't last a rd.

Back