Media Brendan Schaub Blames Dana For Rogan's Comments

Crazy Librarian

僕は神だ
Banned
Reaction score

timestamped.

“It’s strange to me that it’s okay for Dana to go against his fighters and devalue them and he’s lying or call another guy a f****** dummy because he had a conspiracy about UFC 279 cause there’s some smoke there,”

“Dana lies about it then people want to get mad at me, ‘Oh, dude. Come on. You think Dana would actually do that at UFC 279? Brendan needs a handler’ ... Do I? Or does your boy need a handler? I’m not the one playing grab-ass with Mark Zuckerberg, letting him rent out [the UFC Apex], shutting it down for his entertainment. You should have ran that by me, right? I don’t need a handler, these guys need a handler.”

“Somebody should’ve gotten in the ear of Dana and Mark Zuckerberg and been like, ‘Hey, you two rich, privileged f***s, come over here,’”

“‘Let me tell you something. Do not ban the media, do not not allow fans to attend this event, it affects the fighters. What’s our first priority here? The fighters,’ That’s what you say, we know you’re lying. Just because this guy is a billionaire and stole a f****** app called Facebook off two twins doesn’t make this guy special. He became a fan last f****** week, quit posting s***. You’re driving away your fanbase.”

LOL. This is funny. A week ago Joe Rogan called Brendan Schaub stupid because of his conspiracy theory regarding the matchup change in UFC 279, and said Brendan needs a handler.

Idk why he blamed the handler comments on Dana when it was Joe Rogan's comment.

This guy seems really affraid to criticize Joe.

What do my sherbros think?

Dern photo-op'ing with Zuck has to be the most exposure she's ever had. She should be thankful for that imo.

Schaub's badmouthing Zuck now. But if he's right in front of him, he'd be

Abu.gif

Shaub knows Joe helped him big time to get where he’s at. He also hates Dana so if there is a slight chance to bash him, he’ll go for it.

Both Joe and Dana are right when it comes to Shuab, he’s an idiot.
Joe is solely responsible (along with Callen) for this narcissistic dick still being relative.

I honestly don’t know why everyone was so quick to shoot down his conspiracy theory and fall at the heels of known bullshitter Dana.

That situation was completely weird and sketchy from multiple sources and we are supposed to take Dana’s word not to think into it?

I can't stand Schaub, and I'm genuinely perplexed why he has any fans. Still, he makes some good points about Dana and Zuck. Also, he should be very careful to criticize Rogan when Rogan is the ONLY reason people seem to care about Schaub. If Rogan wanted to, he could end Schaub's career faster than he did Mencia's.

Zuckerberg has fuck you money. He can buy whatever the hell he wants. Who cares

He could buy the entire company if he felt like it. I could care less if he pays to rent out an arena

Back