Media Brendan Schaub Blames Dana For Rogan's Comments

"Zuckerberg is like Joaquin Phoenix, Cesar from Gladiator" - Schaub

I can't expect marble mouth to remember Commodus but to sit through Gladiator and think that was Cesar is spine chillingly stupid. Guess that's on brand for Brandon.

joaquin-phoenix-commodus.gif

Stop. Posting. Squab. Shit.

Seriously, this should go without saying and yet people still spread his shitty content around. He will never fade into obscurity where he belongs if you keep doing this shit.

"Zuckerberg is like Joaquin Phoenix, Cesar from Gladiator" - Schaub

I can't expect marble mouth to remember Commodus but to sit through Gladiator and think that was Cesar is spine chillingly stupid. Guess that's on brand for Brandon.

joaquin-phoenix-commodus.gif
Commodus was Caesar though. That was his title.

It sucks how Rogan talked him out of fighting. We could've seen Lewis and Ngannou get matched up with him.

I really feel like the whole Bobby Lee thing destroyed TFATK and Bryan Callen ect.

I was the hugest fan of the podcast for years and supported them through thick and thin - even when they both got COVID and went and gave it to a bunch of people at their shows - i still had their back.

But now TFATK sucks, the Bobby Lee thing showed that Bryan Callen isnt a very nice person, also they got tore up by Trash Tuesday and the Reddit forum dumping on them 24/7 then they got that new guy who looks like he is from the Lion King who isnt very funny.

I think the best days were when they would sing the Dolce Whey song (makes you go hey hey!) and everything was good and innocent.
What Bobby Lee thing?

I’m still surprised this guy has maintained the level of fame he has for as long as he has
He has resorted to papering his rooms (giving away free tickets) for his stand up act. This is a huge step back for a guy who Finagled his way into a showtime special

I don't like Schaub. I do agree with him that what Dana is doing is an insult to the fans and to the sport itself.

Dana only let zuck hire the arena for that card because he knows it was atrocious and it was some quick money.

Why the hate on Mark Zuckerberg? He seems like a decent guy. Wouldn’t you want a private MMA showing if you had the clout?

Screw Brendan but what the ufc Dana and Mark showed the world last sat night is that there is a growing gap between the ultra rich elite class that controls the world with their nwo and the 99% of the pleb masses that arent allowed to attend what always has been a public attendance mma event.

This definitely was a message. The illuminatti > you

Back