Economy Brexit aftermath (spoiler:

Apparently you don't either, cause you're running your mouth, yet not saying a thing.

How's that leather taste?

Running my mouth? I've been posting in the Brexit threads for years.

Your post is the standard clichéd bollocks.

I'm proving you're an idiot.

...another post that explicitly proves MY point.

you think i'm pro-fisherman or something?

<JagsKiddingMe>

i just bitched about eu vessels OVERfishing and decimating populations.

you: post crazy shit about how much eu wants to harvest fish. NO SHIT. THANKS, CAPTAIN!

<WhatIsThis>

...another post that explicitly proves MY point.

you think i'm pro-fisherman or something?

<JagsKiddingMe>

i just bitched about eu vessels OVERfishing and decimating populations.

you: post crazy shit about how much eu wants to fish. NO SHIT. THANKS, CAPTAIN!

<WhatIsThis>

You said EU are fucking over Britain when that's not the case is it?

Thats the point I'm proving as this is a thread about the Brexit aftermath.

You said EU are fucking over Britain when that's not the case is it?

Thats the point I'm proving as this is a thread about the Brexit aftermath.

i said the eu bullied britain over fishing because the eu is fucking crazy regarding fishing - and even cited the indian ocean nonsense that the eu's been guilty of (with the indian ocean not even in contact with the eu...)

with articles, no less.

you... then cite twitter bullshit about how crazy the eu is about fishing, further reinforcing MY point.

derp.

Thats the point I'm proving

<{outtahere}>

i said the eu bullied britain over fishing because the eu is fucking crazy regarding fishing - and even cited the indian ocean nonsense that the eu's been guilty of (with the indian ocean not even in contact with the eu...)

with articles, no less.

you... then cite twitter bullshit about how crazy the eu is about fishing, further reinforcing MY point.

derp.

<{outtahere}>

EU didn't bully the UK at all. Twitter bullshit from the UK fisheries account? Like I've said you've no fucking clue.

EU didn't bully the UK at all. Twitter bullshit from the UK fisheries account? Like I've said you've no fucking clue.

<JagsKiddingMe>

yeah, they did. same as with many other countries (bullied by eu re: fishing). for fuck's sake, i just mentioned the indian ocean and pushing tuna to the brink of extinction. and i posted links (for no apparent reason, you clearly didn't read any of this shit, i don't even think you read the posts...)

ffs, the iotc...

Food shortages are being spoken about by big figures in the retail sector and they expect these shortages to happen within the next few months.

Mainly to do with red tape caused by Brexit.

This is not making sense. We are hearing Small Farmers are going under, but there will be food shortages? Did the UK forget about internal Free Markets?

This is not making sense. We are hearing Small Farmers are going under, but there will be food shortages? Did the UK forget about internal Free Markets?

Small Farmers are going under = Competition from large scale farming from the Australia deal and lack of EU migrant workers who will work for minimum wage.

food shortages = No EU workers means less food produced and nobody to transports it, due to a lack of UK HGV drivers.

internal Free Markets = The UK only produces enough food for 64% of its population, less now without workers.

A successful Brexit would have required leadership that supported Brexit, which the UK did not have.

i love it when chuds confidently declare victory... were they on frosts negotiating team?
6 months in and its a shitshow....who knew going it alone would be that hard?...

A successful Brexit would have required leadership that supported Brexit, which the UK did not have.
so...apart from the brexit supporting govt with an 80 seat majority...it didnt have a leadership that supported brexit? <YeahOKJen>okay genius, who in your opinion would have been a succesful team?

so...apart from the brexit supporting govt with an 80 seat majority...it didnt have a leadership that supported brexit? <YeahOKJen>okay genius, who in your opinion would have been a succesful team?

zyNRZ-Nd_400x400.jpg

id half guessed the chuds would think this cunt was competent at anything, i read yesterday that 51% of tory voters think brexits going well so far...<Dany07>

i must say im enjoying the DUP implosion

Back