Bringing it back up. LeGOAT vs Colby

I Lie To Girls

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why so many insecure people think that just because someone took the path of cage fighting they are tougher than others? I love my fighters and some are ridiculously skilled. But why is a 5'9-5"10 who's at their heaviest 200 lbs supposed to beat up a 6'8 270 lb person. Lets not look at NBA and their program, because they have the best doctors and they are available 24/7 to the athletes. We've seen plenty of cases of a professional fighter (boxer or mma) get handled by everyday Joes. We saw the video of "The Mountain" vs Conor McGregor. McGregor said he'd handle him. Björnsson said he could have killed him at any time. Are we that stupid to believe the hype about a fighter?

Don't feed the troll.

Why so many insecure people think that just because someone took the path of cage fighting they are tougher than others? I love my fighters and some are ridiculously skilled. But why is a 5'9-5"10 who's at their heaviest 200 lbs supposed to beat up a 6'8 270 lb person. Lets not look at NBA and their program, because they have the best doctors and they are available 24/7 to the athletes. We've seen plenty of cases of a professional fighter (boxer or mma) get handled by everyday Joes. We saw the video of "The Mountain" vs Conor McGregor. McGregor said he'd handle him. Björnsson said he could have killed him at any time. Are we that stupid to believe the hype about a fighter?

LeBrick kills Colby and everyone at 205 and under. HW's would kill LeBrick though

Also LePad my stat sheet. And Le thank you Ray Allen for saving my ass. .... clown

Lol. I'm no Covington fan but he would destroy literally any untrained fighter.

shouldnt indulge such a shit thread but in what kind of fight?

street fight where it's just swinging for the fences or whatever Colby would probably get fucked up, not like he's a pocket rocket with one punch power like other smaller MMA fighters

in an actual MMA fight who's to say Colby couldnt shoot for a leg, get him down and keep him down, Lebron would be like a fish out of water on his back

Back