Brings Back Fond Memories of MLB...

wwkirk

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I used to be a baseball fan. I even went to games at the stadium. While watching baseball on TV, I'd turn the sound down and listen to the commentary on the radio, which described the action on the field much better.

In retrospect, I think I enjoyed watching baseball when I was in a relatively tense phase of my life. It helped keep me mellow.

Anyway, this is not the point of this thread. The secondary point of this thread is to acknowledge the achievement of Aaron Judge.

New York Yankees star Aaron Judge launches 62nd home run, sets AL single-season record

Cool! Very cool! Plus, to my knowledge Judge is a great guy.

But the primary reason for my post is to tip my hat to a fan who went above and beyond the call of duty. Would any Sherdogger be so dedicated in an MMA context?

never been to an MLB game, but have been to several minor league games and really enjoy watching baseball in person. on TV, not so much. and that's all I have to say about that

Lemme know when he hits 10 more
giphy.gif

I went to quite a few games the year when Barry hit 73. I was there for 1 of the ones he hit in the high 60s against san diego.
I hate the Yankees with a passion so I was hoping Judge wouldn't pass Maris.

super impressive, but no one really believes he isn't taking some form of PED's, do they?

super impressive, but no one really believes he isn't taking some form of PED's, do they?

I think a lot of people do because theyre idiots, theyre trying so hard to celebrate this as the "real" record all over social media, just taking blind marching orders from the "traditional" media, who are taking their orders directly from MLB

I think a lot of people do because theyre idiots, theyre trying so hard to celebrate this as the "real" record all over social media, just taking blind marching orders from the "traditional" media, who are taking their orders directly from MLB
i say bring back all the roids, make it super obvious, let the best juice head win.

I used to be a baseball fan. I even went to games at the stadium. While watching baseball on TV, I'd turn the sound down and listen to the commentary on the radio, which described the action on the field much better.

In retrospect, I think I enjoyed watching baseball when I was in a relatively tense phase of my life. It helped keep me mellow.

Anyway, this is not the point of this thread. The secondary point of this thread is to acknowledge the achievement of Aaron Judge.

New York Yankees star Aaron Judge launches 62nd home run, sets AL single-season record

Cool! Very cool! Plus, to my knowledge Judge is a great guy.

But the primary reason for my post is to tip my hat to a fan who went above and beyond the call of duty. Would any Sherdogger be so dedicated in an MMA context?

Old school radio play by play was always so good, and tv announcers so bad.

In college we used to watch NCAA basketball games mute and put the radio on WFAN for the same reason.

The old WFAN play by play guys were outstanding.

Lol at people who don’t think judge is on PEDs

I believe basically every single athlete is taking some form of PEDs. There’s millions on the line based on their performance and the leagues want to look the other way, why wouldn’t they be

Nothing in baseball will ever top that magical summer of 98.

I wanted to see Barry Bonds keep going after his 73(?) HR season. He still could have done it, and better than youngsters.

Back