Brock Lesnar beats Francis Ngannou

Who wins: Brock Lesnar or Francis Ngannou

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No Skill Gap

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm serious. I think a prime Lesnar or a Lesnar right now with some white boy acai infused beats Ngannou.

Obviously the match could go one of two ways - Ngannou knocks Lesnar out on the feet or Lesnar takes him down and likely finishes him via GnP or a sub from the top.

The outcome would be very variable, but I would bet on Lesnar. If Stipe 50-44 wrestlefucked him then Lesnar does unless he's caught and does the crab

Stop just stop

200.gif

Prime Brock? Certainly has a decent chance. He beat Carwin and Hunt so I'd probably favor him over Francis. Of course Francis can always KO anyone though and Brock wasn't exactly amazing at taking a shot.

3 or 5 rounds?

Current Lesnar has no chance, let's say Prime Lesnar

Yes prime Lesnar or steroided to the gills current Lesnar. Prime is fine.

And yeah 3 or 5 rounds would be important, sort of. If it were 3 rounds Brock could get a decision, otherwise no one is. But I think most likely it's not going to decision. I just thought of this actually...

Has Lesnar ever been to a decision? Mark Hunt maybe? And Ngannou has only done so against Stipe. So idk, most likely it would be a 5 rounder, but could be a co-main on a PPV so 3 rounder. Flip a coin.

He actually matches up incredibly well.

Brock doesn’t clown around and stand, he changes levels and bulldozes that power double. He also has an iron chin.

One takedown from Brock and Ngannou wouldn’t get back up.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

It really depends on if Francis can clip Brock. If he does, Brock dances and it's not gonna be good. If he doesn't? Brock takes him down and does that bully punch shit he did to Frank Mir. That shit was nuts to watch even 11 years ago, and there's a world of difference between him on top of you and Stipe on top of you.

Yes prime Lesnar or steroided to the gills current Lesnar. Prime is fine.

And yeah 3 or 5 rounds would be important, sort of. If it were 3 rounds Brock could get a decision, otherwise no one is. But I think most likely it's not going to decision. I just thought of this actually...

Has Lesnar ever been to a decision? Mark Hunt maybe? And Ngannou has only done so against Stipe. So idk, most likely it would be a 5 rounder, but could be a co-main on a PPV so 3 rounder. Flip a coin.

Lesnar would 100% use the same strategy he used for Hunto

Look at the sig strikes:
http://www.ufcstats.com/fight-details/83414cc83ec3f2ac

Back