Brock Lesnar beats Francis Ngannou

Who wins: Brock Lesnar or Francis Ngannou

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lesnar can sprint across the ring an try to overpower people, for about 2 minutes. After that, he's a giant dude that can't deal with getting hit in the face. He'd quit inside 1.

Brock isn't a UFC fan. He didn't know who Carwin or Cigano or Hunt were at the respective times. He chose to remain ignorant. His fear of those fighters didn't come until he got to the fights. Btw, I was a huge Brock fan, and rooted for him through all his fights.

So you're telling me, he signed contracts to fight 3 people without doing a second of research on who they were? I find that hard to believe, but if it's true, he's a legit bad ass who just told dana "I don't give a shit I'll fight anyone you throw at me" I know he said he didn't want any gimmie fights

I'm serious. I think a prime Lesnar or a Lesnar right now with some white boy acai infused beats Ngannou.

Obviously the match could go one of two ways - Ngannou knocks Lesnar out on the feet or Lesnar takes him down and likely finishes him via GnP or a sub from the top.

The outcome would be very variable, but I would bet on Lesnar. If Stipe 50-44 wrestlefucked him then Lesnar does unless he's caught and does the crab

Prime Lesnar wouldn't be allowed to fight inside the UFC because if steroids. :)

Prime Brock? Certainly has a decent chance. He beat Carwin and Hunt so I'd probably favor him over Francis. Of course Francis can always KO anyone though and Brock wasn't exactly amazing at taking a shot.
You mean a doping Lesnar?

Lesnar can sprint across the ring an try to overpower people, for about 2 minutes. After that, he's a giant dude that can't deal with getting hit in the face. He'd quit inside 1.
Which Brock fight ended in 2 minutes?

He got fucked up by Overeem, and Cain but that wasn't because he gassed lol

Prime Lesnar wouldn't be allowed to fight inside the UFC because if steroids. :)

So do you think the entire UFC is clean right now?

Because I think it's more likely that >50% of fighters are on steroids. If we put WMMA aside, I'd guess around 60-80% of fighters are using some PED. Tough to say if it's higher like 75+ or more in that 40-60 range because the sport doesn't pay that well unless you're top tier or a draw, USADA testing is obviously there and way harder to beat than a Bellator testing system, and a lot of fighters are schlubby looking.

Gabrandt's freudian slip is pretty big evidence to me. Said TJ was showing everyone at TAM how to inject steroids and do PEDs and shit, this was well before he popped for EPO.

All of the GOAT fighters (that competed in the UFC) are all considerably suspicious or have tested positive - Jones, Silva, GSP, Aldo.

So would it really surprise anyone that Dominick Cruz who had to come back from like 3 ACL reconstructions also used PEDs to recover from that? Wouldn't surprise me at all. Pretty smart guy, could probably best a test.

Regardless of what is true, the fact is Lesnar competed against other steroid users (Carwin, Ubereem, Mir, Herring, Couture) at the time. And for the record I'm speculating and not accusing/fighter bashing, but I think it's pretty obvious that most of these names used PEDs or are very suspect.

Ngannou lost to Derrick Lewis. Let's hit the brakes on this train for a minute, he's not some demi-god.

Lesnar took down Cain, sure he got raped by Cain as well and lost. But that's prime Cain arguably the best HW to ever exist if you pinpoint talent alone and not base it off resume' (Fedor, Stipe obviously at this point outclass him by a wide margin).

Brock beat steroid Carwin, in the battle of the Welch's Grape Juice championship. He easily dismantled Randy (beat champ Sylvia), he basically dominated Mir both times, he handily won against Hunt. He really only lost twice - to Ubereem (another user) and Pinnacle Cain.

Ngannou has lost to champion run prime Stipe and Derrick Lewis. Do his wins even stack up against Lesnar's? I'd say Brock's are easily better at this point and he held a interim and real championship I believe. I think he defended too? maybe not. It's really a pure style match. Yeah maybe what you say is true, maybe Lesnar gets hit and wilts. We've seen it before. But it's a bit disingenuous to think this fight wouldn't be close betting odds wise, it's near 50/50 really.

*I'm talking Prime Lesnar for the record, not 43 year old potentially off juice Lesnar. But maybe even Lesnar now on tons of gear, maybe still.
I , respectfully. disagree. The ngannou today would be a massive favorite over prime Lesnar. Jjones was -365 future over brock in the day. Francis the first human being to be favored over Jon. I'm not some glorified franny fan, either- just to get that out of way.
Also - Carwin got freekn jobbed out of a win ( what do u have to do to get a stoppage ). Brock was fortunate that Carwin was exhausted on laying it down on the turtled Lesnar who was sticking his arm up here and there. Cain was a beast that no one looked forward in fighting....including Brock. The enormous Lesnar looked cartoon like once he got smacked by Cain as he went fumbling and bumbling all over the cage over the course of a minute or 2.
I could give him a pass on his diverticulitis agsinst reem- but I won't cause we all know the outcome is similar anyway.

Let's pump the brakes on Randy ???? I know I called brock a creampuff ( but we know why- hes not a can and I have no choice but to give him some credit coming from the wwf) but Couture ,imo, didnt have much of a chance- at that time- heading into that fight agsinst a guy who s lunch box fist was the size of randy chest cavity.

Get Brock to my face . I'll call him a freekn candy cane ( well 6 inches from my face and an absolute clear path where I can make my exit..... quickly)

I see alot of posts referencing the very best Lesnar agsinst the beginner Ngannou. That's not how I read the titled poll.
I'm just putting it out t there.

What would make you think the mummy of Lesnar is running in and bulldozing Frank lol? He isnt blind. He saw heads fly just like you. Brock said nah I'm good but thanks for thinking about me a decade later

So do you think the entire UFC is clean right now?

Because I think it's more likely that >50% of fighters are on steroids. If we put WMMA aside, I'd guess around 60-80% of fighters are using some PED. Tough to say if it's higher like 75+ or more in that 40-60 range because the sport doesn't pay that well unless you're top tier or a draw, USADA testing is obviously there and way harder to beat than a Bellator testing system, and a lot of fighters are schlubby looking.

Gabrandt's freudian slip is pretty big evidence to me. Said TJ was showing everyone at TAM how to inject steroids and do PEDs and shit, this was well before he popped for EPO.

All of the GOAT fighters (that competed in the UFC) are all considerably suspicious or have tested positive - Jones, Silva, GSP, Aldo.

So would it really surprise anyone that Dominick Cruz who had to come back from like 3 ACL reconstructions also used PEDs to recover from that? Wouldn't surprise me at all. Pretty smart guy, could probably best a test.

Regardless of what is true, the fact is Lesnar competed against other steroid users (Carwin, Ubereem, Mir, Herring, Couture) at the time. And for the record I'm speculating and not accusing/fighter bashing, but I think it's pretty obvious that most of these names used PEDs or are very suspect.

Oh I agree with you. I'm more of a you're innocent until proven guilty kinda guy when it comes to today's fighters and roids even though there's obviously guys who find a way around the test.

Back