Brock Lesnar vs. Josh Barnett

defjaam

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who takes it at this point? Both the same age, both inactive for years, both known for the use of PED's, both grapplers, same size.

It seems like the perfect match for an incredibly mediocre and clumsy fight, LOL.

I always thought that Barnett would have beaten Brock at ANY point... In 2009 just like in 2019 ... And I'm going to favor Barnett in 2029 also.

hqdefault.jpg

Barnett beats Brock up

barnett had a tough fight with arlovski
brock easy

lesnar takes him down and josh cant get up

Same size?
Barnett was last in good shape in the UFC Japan... iirc at 245 or so. And he is a lot taller than Lesnar, who is a lot heavier at 290 or so...
Edit: Barnett finishes Brock at any point from 1993 to now.

Who takes it at this point? Both the same age, both inactive for years, both known for the use of PED's, both grapplers, same size.

If by same size you mean same lean mass, I doubt it.

Same size?
Barnett was last in good shape in the UFC Japan... iirc at 245 or so. And he is a lot taller than Lesnar, who is a lot heavier at 290 or so...
Edit: Barnett finishes Brock at any point from 1993 to now.

A lot Taller? Both are 6'3.

There's a gap in weight, but not that big. Brock has to cut down to 265.

A lot Taller? Both are 6'3.

There's a gap in weight, but not that big. Brock has to cut down to 265.
Mir was a lot taller than Brock when they faced. Many times.
2 inches of height and -45lbs of muscle is a lot.

That's actually an interesting matchup. I could see either guy dominating the other. Josh has never been been put out cold. I think he would get taken down, survive the mauling and tap the big man.

Barnet has sick subs. He would catch Brock with something.

Brock by whatever he wants.

Brock made legit fighters look like a beta cukc after a few weeks of MMA training.

Greatest part time fighter of all time.

Barnett
CACC>wrestling for MMA
He would saubmit Brock, but it would've been a tough fight

Back