Brock Lesnars career proved Pro wrestling beats mma fighters!

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean Brock got the heavyweight belt in UFC 2009. If we are excluding CM Punk what other pro wrestler can dominate in UFC?

None.

you’re confusing fake “entertainment wrestling” with real wrestling, a very real and important MMA base.

Fake punching people is not why Brock managed to get the strap. He got it because he was a legit, top tier collegiate wrestler. I bet Kurt Angle would have had success too but obviously went and chased the money.

WWE fans are dumb. They got a serious athlete to compete in their fake sport because they pay a lot. It’s happened before and will happen again but is no way reflective of them being able to produce MMA fighters.

None.

you’re confusing fake “entertainment wrestling” with real wrestling, a very real and important MMA base.

Fake punching people is not why Brock managed to get the strap. He got it because he was a legit, top tier collegiate wrestler. I bet Kurt Angle would have had success too but obviously went and chased the money.

WWE fans are dumb. They got a serious athlete to compete in their fake sport because they pay a lot. It’s happened before and will happen again but is no way reflective of them being able to produce MMA fighters.

Kurt Angle should have fought in Pride back then

I mean Brock got the heavyweight belt in UFC 2009. If we are excluding CM Punk what other pro wrestler can dominate in UFC?

Which pro wrestling move did he use to beat mma fighters?

Kurt Angle should have fought in Pride back then
I’m just assuming he didn’t because of his injury trouble and the pay from WWF was likely better.

I bet a healthy prime Angle would be a top tier fighter in pride. Maybe would have been able to make 205 too and had a solid UFC run, depending on how he could take a punch. The guy was a super athlete and wrestler though and with the right training, he could have done something.

The UFC will not attract many collegiate wrestlers though because it pays like 10k before tax and expenses to start out..

more soap opera brock crap...
images

Attachments

• upload_2022-10-4_16-24-23.jpeg
    upload_2022-10-4_16-24-23.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1
17 years of doing nothing but trolling, impressive

Professional wrestlers are hands down the baddest mfks to walk the planet. Jiri's lucky that Doink The Clown is no longer in his prime.

Pro-wrestling ruined Ken Shamrock's MMA career. Had all the talent and athleticism in the world back when there were not that many in the talent pool. And he was, at least somewhat, willing to make adjustments to his style. Then when he was 32, he went and fought 4.5 years in the WWF. When he came back, his knees where so bad he couldn't even shoot for a double. We kind of forget how good he was (and could have been) based on recent fights (and some of the silly things he says).

The hulk hogan leg drop is banned according to the unified rules.

Back