Buakaw joined BKFC( bare knucle boxing)

I wonder if they'll just make it Thai Fight-esque style fights where he can beat on some old MMA fighter under MT rules. Switching to bareknuckle Boxing would be a really strange choice for him

Depends what they do with him honestly. I don't watch BKFC but i know Mendes signed for them recently and he's at 70kg now i think, and then the champ at 70kg is 7-0 in BKFC, so i just don't know how much success Buakaw can expect to have really.

Maybe like Monte said it's just gonna be showcase fights to help grow the BKFC brand.

if he fights MT with MMA im waaaaaaaaaay more ok with it than having him adventuring on this BKB stuff

He didn't look great in his fight last week and ate a good amount of shots. He can punch but his Boxing sucks. Buakaw gonna go out there and get KO'ed by some bum and we'll never hear the end of it. Dumb decision.

Isn't BKFC giving some (relatively) big paydays for known names? I could see this being the biggest offer on the table. If so I woulda probably taken it too if I were him.

That said can anyone explain the BKFC attraction? Bare knuckle doesn't turn me off conceptually, the fights just seem....lackluster and not especially interesting. No special moves or strategy just like two little kids wildly swinging at each other. Is there something I'm not seeing?

Isn't BKFC giving some (relatively) big paydays for known names? I could see this being the biggest offer on the table. If so I woulda probably taken it too if I were him.

That said can anyone explain the BKFC attraction? Bare knuckle doesn't turn me off conceptually, the fights just seem....lackluster and not especially interesting. No special moves or strategy just like two little kids wildly swinging at each other. Is there something I'm not seeing?
It's supposed to be really tactical with elbow blocks and methodical punching. BKFC isn't really bare knuckle. They let them wrap their wrist and hands. Sometimes they even have gloves that just expose the knuckles. It's just MMA brawling with a lot of cuts now.

Oddball of a choice but I reckon the pay is good. He's already done it all in KB so maybe he just wants something different.

It'd get me to watch this crappy sport if he fights though. I'm interested in seeing how he'd look.

the main question for me is: What happened with all star fight? this promotion was made to buakaw fight, he fought all the editions, could they bankrupt cause covid?

ROID RAGE BUAKAW

EuZilL4XXKCpjh_B7Dw2BJBDJ3tPRIndfuEzXvHVAOE.jpg

Buakaw getting knocked out by Roid-to-the-bone Chad Mendes in BKFC would be a dark timeline....

But he can't make 70 KG any more...

Buakaw getting knocked out by MIKE PERRY would be the darkest timeline.
That happening would just prove, that we are in a simulation.

I could only think that he is getting a nice paycheck for these fights. I think his conditioning and toughness will help, even though he can't use kicks. I have seen clinching allowed to a certain degree. I am psyched for it, as long as it isn't under some weird rules to protect him, which will slow down the fights. I do think he will get away with some clinching. I have no idea if he will be successful, but I will be entertained.

Back