Social Sacramento Kings Broadcaster Suspended for Answering Question about BLM with "All Lives Matter"

shankmcgank

Beep/Boop/Bop
@Black
Reaction score
Last edited:
This is all about cops mistreating and killing black folk, but I wonder how many black lives the police save each year. I'm friends with one of the cops in my town and he told me that they spend more time in the 4 ghettos than anywhere else in the city.

I bet if you talk to a cop in a predominantly white city, they'll tell you they spend most of their time in the poorest areas of their city, too.

Challenge...everyone pretending they aren't racist, say "Black lives matter" without also saying "all lives matter".

This place is Pepe the frog incarnate...

"All lives matter" is a way of saying fuck you to black people...but being too cowardly to say it because NOBODY who ever said black lives matter ever insinuated other lives don't.

Challenge...everyone pretending they aren't racist, say "Black lives matter" without also saying "all lives matter".

"All lives matter" is a way of saying fuck you to black people...but being too cowardly to say it because NOBODY who ever said black lives matter ever insinuated other lives don't.

They know. The alt-right shertard brigade is just acting like the "All lives matter"-slogan is completely unsuspecting, innocent and devoid of context, cause then they can say "It's Orwellian" or "Welcome to America 2020". Hurrdurr.

What's Orwellian is it's doublespeak. It's a counter to the statement black lives matter. No one saying black lives matter is saying other lives matter less or don't matter at all.
Actions speak louder than words and their actions say otherwise

If you, as a white person, don't understand that you have to keep your mouth shut or be self employed....well then you're as dumb as these rioters.

They know. The alt-right shertard brigade is just acting like the "All lives matter"-slogan is completely unsuspecting, innocent and devoid of context, cause then they can say "It's Orwellian" or "Welcome to America 2020". Hurrdurr.
Racists, by nature, are afraid. Of course all lives matter, it's unfortunate that they can't say black lives matter as much as white ones specifically without breaking out in hives.

All lives don’t matter. Most lives matter. All black lives don’t matter. Most black lives matter. I’d say 80/20 matters vs don’t matter regardless of skin color. I still think most people are good and contribute to the societies they live in. The ones that don’t who are able bodied aren’t worth shit, regardless of skin color.

BLM are some of the lowest life forms on the planet.

fuck the radical left. youve all been exposed by your manufactured covid hysteria and now your riot apologies.

quote-some-ideas-are-so-stupid-that-only-intellectuals-believe-them-george-orwell-44-56-62.jpg

Back