Social Sacramento Kings Broadcaster Suspended for Answering Question about BLM with "All Lives Matter"

Problem is you have BLM finding white people and making them kneel and apologize for being white. BLM doesn't have the message that they claim to carry. It's black supremacist
There is morons in every group of people buddy. You have KKK guys shouting back all lives matter too, although they probably aren't representative or everyone who has ever said that. People pay way too much attention to the fringe groups in everything.

it's not 'got em' moment. This is the problem with you liberals. No pride for yourself or your place. That's why riots are happening. But please keep on virtual signaling online. it's cute.

lol @ liberal, you're way off, yet again. I'm not virtue signalling when I say I think anybody being proud of their race is a moron.

It's not my fault that your answer was inevitably that you're proud to be white. Just makes you a moron in my book, but since you're just a random shertard brigand I couldn't care less.

Sorry if I didn't get offended by your super funny (honestly, it's like really funny) edgyness.

The Nebraska bar owner who killed a rioter trying to kill him is sure being misrepresented by the Nazi media.

Why can’t we let people loot and destroy our businesses with impunity? And why can’t we let the looters kill the owners? Something is wrong when people can’t kill white people and take all their shit. That’s f’d up

If my facts are edgy you're what's wrong with America. Facts don't care about your feelings.
Stop with feelings and start using some logic. Thanks.

You're trying to make me laugh, right? A moron like you is invoking facts and logic?

Come on, be serious now and let the edgelord inside of you take a break.

Weird how some folk consider parity to be supremacy.

Also stop "quoting" George Orwell when you've clearly never read any of his works it makes you look like a fool.

As I have said, I don't give a shit about BLM and am not here to defend an organization I know little about.
Let's just leave it at that then. While local communities continue to be destroyed and ripped apart, and while people slowly forget who George Floyd was anyway, you can count on BLM to be coddled and excused for in grotesque fashion while they and their rabid apologists use the threat of anarchy to coerce their detractors into obedience. Part of that is being annoyed that all lives matter.

No lives matter unless you make them matter.

If you wasted your life and crimes drugs and alcohol, alienating others, or just wasted opportunities in general, the hard truth nobody wants to hear is your life didn’t matter.

no you're missing my point. I don't acknowledge your BS. Learn to read. I'm talking about your general posts on this forum. BLM bootlicker

Hahahah. First you're invoking facts and logic and inside of 10 minutes you "don't acknowledge my BS" anymore and resort to namecalling. Sure looks like you're getting a bit emotional after your edgy comments kinda bombed.

Let me guess, you tried for captain of the debate team in school, but your mom had to tell you that it just wasn't a fit. Look at the bright side though; at least you can be proud of the internet, since you did so much to make it happen by being white. lol

Let's just leave it at that then. While local communities continue to be destroyed and ripped apart, and while people slowly forget who George Floyd was anyway, you can count on BLM to be coddled and excused for in grotesque fashion while they and their rabid apologists use the threat of anarchy to coerce their detractors into obedience. Part of that is being annoyed that all lives matter.

I don't know why you're focussing on BLM so hard, I said I don't care about them and won't discuss it. Whatever you may or may not attribute to them won't yield an answer from my side, because I'm not informed about them enough.

This topic is about the "All lives matter" slogan that certainly isn't as innocent or inclusive as the people that invented it are pretending it to be. Can we agree on that?

This is all about cops mistreating and killing black folk, but I wonder how many black lives the police save each year. I'm friends with one of the cops in my town and he told me that they spend more time in the 4 ghettos than anywhere else in the city.

The Ferguson Effect has already claimed a lot of lives. Innocent black people will die.

The media has made if totally not worth it to actually try and do your job as a cop.

Floyd was murdered. We can all agree. The officer is being punished. The riots are out of control.

I didn't say that I'm driven by logic and facts, you did. That's why I'm allowed to call you cunt, cunt. You on the other hand acted like that is what you do when in reality it took you about 10 minutes to go away from your so disingenuously presented lofty ideals.

Hard to grasp, I know. Maybe you can ask somebody to meme it for you?

No lives matter unless you make them matter.

If you wasted your life and crimes drugs and alcohol, alienating others, or just wasted opportunities in general, the hard truth nobody wants to hear is your life didn’t matter.
{<redford}
This, the leftist myth that you are born special and the world should love you is BS. You also aren’t a father when you are a meth head

Did I though? Or did I advise you to start using logic? Shit man... I didn't know. I apologize. Here...

https://www.hookedonphonics.com/

Oh, I get it. So you're advising others to use facts and logic, but you of course don't apply that same advice to yourself.

So you're edgy AND crafty. What else to expect from somebody that's proud of being of the same race as the people that made the internet.

Lol look at your frantically edit your comment as I already commented.
"gotta make sure it sounds good" "Gotta own this guy" Spend that time reading my posts better.

I'm just here to help. My mistake was that I realized you're seeing reality through a meme-filter after pressing the "Post Reply" button, so I had to edit it. Considering that you are acting like this is a win for you only serves to prove my point.

Have they arrested him yet?

Civilized societies cannot afford to tolerate this hate speech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back