Social Sacramento Kings Broadcaster Suspended for Answering Question about BLM with "All Lives Matter"

Honestly I wouldn't out it past BLM at this point. I also doubt BLM would denounce that guy's actions.
That's self confirmation bias, it snowballs. You see some fake news like that and it pisses you off, and rightfully so if it were real. Now you know it didn't happen but it's something you THINK they would do so you're still holding it against them in your world view.

You're not a dumb guy, you have to fight stuff like that and I know you're capable.

Wow. I used to listen to Grant Napears radio show many years ago. I cant believe he was fired and called racist by former Sac Kings players. Grant Napear is not even racist. i already know Damarcus cousins never liked Grant because Grant Napear would call out Cousins who would act like an immature child on the court at times. He would just call out his behavior no wonder why Cousins hated Napear.

I can be proud of my ancestors for their accomplishments just like black people are mad about slavery that happened a long ass time ago. The Internet is more recent. So I have more of a platform to stand on

Wait. Do you think ALL white people are your ancestors?

I don't know why you're focussing on BLM so hard, I said I don't care about them and won't discuss it. Whatever you may or may not attribute to them won't yield an answer from my side, because I'm not informed about them enough.

This topic is about the "All lives matter" slogan that certainly isn't as innocent or inclusive as the people that invented it are pretending it to be. Can we agree on that?
It can't get more inclusive or innocent than 'all'. This is not bad or wrong, and people who insist on placing one race over another in protest of 'all' have been had by the fanatics perpetuating the current social crisis.

Nah... It's been 4 years and yall still want to play obtuse?

Nobody said Black Lives Matter MORE.

We said Black Lives Matter TOO.

BUT I reckon its alpha as fuck to act like a bunch of Drake fans.

Then you agree "ALL lives matter".

So, why the butt hurt ?

Yes. Keep telling yourself there's a secret black supremacist conspiracy instead of refusing to use empathy and understand where black folks are coming from.

Saying "ALL lives matter" is being unempathetic?

Hardly.

How many times in your life did you feel the urge to say "I'm proud to be white"? Honestly now. I didn't ever and tbh imo anybody saying he's proud to be white, black, red or yellow or whatever is kindof an idiot.

This is a non-issue and you're acting like it somehow has an effect on your quality of life. Smh.

I have never once said "I'm proud to be white" because, like you, I feel its stupid to be proud of something you had no control over, like what color your skin is when you are born.

However, acting like the language policing and calling people "racist" if they dare say "ALL lives matter" is somehow racist towards black people is a complete fucking joke - and just another reason for the Butt Hurt Brigade to cry about nothing.

They haven't lost the understanding of the message, they are trying to counter it.

Lol @ twisting "ALL lives matter" to suit your "but muh racism" narrative.

Let's see the numbers on these "black" looters. Of course there are black looters but I've also seen plenty of white looters and white instigators using violence against police. I've even seen pics of cops putting a stack of Nike sneakers into their trunk. The cops are looting, too. Don't forget that. White people trying to get peaceful protesters to overturn cars, throw bombs, etc etc. The media is slowly starting to show how brutal the attacks are by police. Why aren't the police out stopping the looters and instead posing for pictures after arresting peaceful protesters for no reason then herding them together with no due process or even being charged with a crime? The cops have been salivating at using all their fancy military grade toys on the public for decades and now they have the chance. Why are they shooting people at close range with rubber bullets and shooting people in the face with tear gas grenades? They aren't doing this to looters, they're doing it to people asking questions and slowly walking around.

https://lancasteronline.com/news/lo...cle_fc43b00c-a41d-11ea-ae65-5ff4808aa46c.html

Who comes up with this shit. When have white people been slaves in America, when have whites been lynched in front of crowds, when have whites had their neighborhoods bombed by the police, when have whites had their community leaders assassinated or thrown in prison, when have whites been put into internment camps, when have whites had an entire neighborhood murdered in cold blood, had it covered up and not one finger lifted to bring justice, when have whites been separate but equal?

"Proud to be black/Asian/Latino" isn't about supremacy, it's about saying I'm proud of who I am despite being told I'm inferior by society in a myriad of ways. It's maddening a lot of stupid, uneducated Americans can't get this through their thick skulls. If you take "Black Lives Matter" or "I'm black and I'm proud" as an affront to your race, then you have much deeper psychological and moral issues you need to get fixed quickly for the good of society.

If you are so offended and enraged by "ALL lives matter", it's quite clear who has psychological issues, and it isn't me. Imagine twisting that into something racist. "But muh racism".

This topic is about the "All lives matter" slogan that certainly isn't as innocent or inclusive as the people that invented it are pretending it to be. Can we agree on that?

No we can't.

Who determines if its "innocent or inclusive" ? The Orwellian Language Police ? BLM ? Hillary ? Biden ? Pelosi? Waters ? AOC ?

That's the problem with lefties and libtards. Everything is ok, as long as they agree with it. If not then you are a "racist, bigot homophobe, transphobe, "insert flavor of the month"-phobe".

Its pathetic, and I refuse to allow you, or anyone else to tell me that "ALL lives matter" is racist or offensive. If you want to cry "but muh racism" over "ALL lives matter" allow me to find you a dry lake bed in need of liquid.

2020, the year that inclusion is somehow racist.

It can't get more inclusive or innocent than 'all'. This is not bad or wrong, and people who insist on placing one race over another in protest of 'all' have been had by the fanatics perpetuating the current social crisis.

If you are completely ignoring the context of how the slogan "All lives matter" came to be, yes. It's inclusive and innocent.

If you are completely ignoring the context of how the slogan "Arbeit macht frei" came to be it's just as innocent though.

Do you get my point?

Challenge...everyone pretending they aren't racist, say "Black lives matter" without also saying "all lives matter".

This place is Pepe the frog incarnate...

"All lives matter" is a way of saying fuck you to black people...but being too cowardly to say it because NOBODY who ever said black lives matter ever insinuated other lives don't.
Nobody saying "all live matters" is saying black lives don't matter. All includes black people. You're just a fucking crybaby.

Yeah, that's apart of my identity. Where is your tolerance?

I must apologize then, I do have a very low tolerance for stupidity (and people thinking they are funnier than they are).

That's probably why I'm so focussed on you.

If he were an announcer for swimming or skiing he might have gotten away with this as that announcer likely has 24 twitter followers. but when you announce for a league that is like 85% black you're sool. He wins today's Darwin award.

If you are completely ignoring the context of how the slogan "All lives matter" came to be, yes. It's inclusive and innocent.

If you are completely ignoring the context of how the slogan "Arbeit macht frei" came to be it's just as innocent though.

Do you get my point?
That comparison is ridiculous.

since it says cousins has not spoken to him in years, he must have already had an opinion he was "racist." that said, if I were in the public eye, no matter if I were the most racist guy on earth, or the second coming of MLK, there is no way you would ever hear me talk about race. At best, you will piss a bunch of people off, at worse you will be looking for a job no matter how innocent your tweet is

Imagine, in 2020, being suspended (and likely fired) from your job, for being inclusive.
Imagine knowing exactly why they got suspended but playing dumb about it.

How can all lives matter if black lives don't?

People know exactly what they're doing when they say that especially Fox News.

Being fired for it tho seems extreme.

You seem stressed. Have a Soylent.

I'm absolutely not, drinking a coffee while shitposting retards on sherdog.

Why do you assume that I'm somehow mad? Do you think you're so extremely provocative that I can't cope with your oh so never-before-seen shitposts?

PS: Again, I'm not a lefty. I just hate disingenous propaganda.

Challenge...everyone pretending they aren't racist, say "Black lives matter" without also saying "all lives matter".

This place is Pepe the frog incarnate...

"All lives matter" is a way of saying fuck you to black people...but being too cowardly to say it because NOBODY who ever said black lives matter ever insinuated other lives don't.

Thats some weird logic

All lives matter - includes everybody (including blacks)

Black lives matter - only includes blacks, doesn’t suggest others matter as well.

How do you then conclude that

black lives matter - doesn’t exclude others

but

all lives matter - excludes blacks?

makes no sense

Show me how the slogan "all live matters" was used to try to exterminate a race?

You misunderstood my post then.

My point was that without context the slogan "Arbeit macht frei" is just as innocent as "All lives matter". If you find that ridiculous or untrue, you're free to prove me wrong.

STOP DOING WRONGTHINK! JUST SAY 2+2=5!

Black lives do matter. the problem is the ideology that goes with it; being white means being born in original sin. Same with saying that "I'm a feminist" nowadays doesn't mean that you just believe that women should be able to do whatever they want with their lives and are of equal value, but it also now means that you must fight against "toxic masculinity' believe than women are the same as men in every way- and in fact superior, fight against patriarchy etc. Same with LGBTQ rights- its not enough to accept them leading their lives as they please but you have to buy into their gender spectrum, multiple changing identities bullshit. i used to think religious people were bad but they tend to bother you less with their ideology.

I didn't say I didn't empathize.

I said calling someone racist and getting them fired for saying "All Lives Matter" is stupid and ridiculous.

Then you agree "ALL lives matter".

So, why the butt hurt ?

Saying "ALL lives matter" is being unempathetic?

Hardly.

I have never once said "I'm proud to be white" because, like you, I feel its stupid to be proud of something you had no control over, like what color your skin is when you are born.

However, acting like the language policing and calling people "racist" if they dare say "ALL lives matter" is somehow racist towards black people is a complete fucking joke - and just another reason for the Butt Hurt Brigade to cry about nothing.

Lol @ twisting "ALL lives matter" to suit your "but muh racism" narrative.

If you are so offended and enraged by "ALL lives matter", it's quite clear who has psychological issues, and it isn't me. Imagine twisting that into something racist. "But muh racism".

No we can't.

Who determines if its "innocent or inclusive" ? The Orwellian Language Police ? BLM ? Hillary ? Biden ? Pelosi? Waters ? AOC ?

That's the problem with lefties and libtards. Everything is ok, as long as they agree with it. If not then you are a "racist, bigot homophobe, transphobe, "insert flavor of the month"-phobe".

Its pathetic, and I refuse to allow you, or anyone else to tell me that "ALL lives matter" is racist or offensive. If you want to cry "but muh racism" over "ALL lives matter" allow me to find you a dry lake bed in need of liquid.

2020, the year that inclusion is somehow racist.
I know that you righties HATE reading and educating yourselves (hence the low IQs), but you're just going to have to read if you want to have anything to say to me. Otherwise keep yowling and being triggered in your shitty echo chamber.
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/politics/a27075028/black-lives-matter-explained/
Black Lives Matter is not a term of confrontation or an exclusionary demand. As Columbia Law Professor Kimberle Crenshaw explains, saying black lives matter “is simply aspirational;” it's a rallying cry for a shift in statistical numbers that show that people who are black are twice as likely to be killed by a police officer while unarmed, compared to a white individual. According to a 2015 study, African-Americans died at the hands of police at a rate of 7.2 per million, while whites were killed at a rate of 2.9 per million.

Instead of exploring the reasons why a movement like this would even be necessary, many have a knee jerk reaction. “What about me?” “All lives matter,” they cry. “Why be divisive and unfair, what about our safety?” The point these people miss is that the majority of experiences here in America already tend to center and highlight whiteness and cater to its safety. The country was built to function that way. Its roots of white supremacy and the marginalized concern for people of color has remained.

But let's get back to the issue of countering Black Lives Matter with the phrase “All Lives Matter.” I've come to describe this as a collective gaslighting from the white community. Gaslighting is a tactic in which a person or entity, in order to gain more power (or in this case, keep their own peace), makes a victim question their reality. Why do those who counter black lives matter act as though black people aren't aware of the glaring disproportionate statistics of police brutality, of health care racism, and of mass incarceration? This is our reality. You deciding to ignore it for your own comfort doesn't make it any less true.

If a patient being rushed to the ER after an accident were to point to their mangled leg and say, “This is what matters right now,” and the doctor saw the scrapes and bruises of other areas and countered, “but all of you matters,” wouldn’t there be a question as to why he doesn't show urgency in aiding that what is most at risk? At a community fundraiser for a decaying local library, you would never see a mob of people from the next city over show up angry and offended yelling, “All libraries matter!”—especially when theirs is already well-funded.

Let me be clear: our stating that black lives matter doesn’t insinuate that other lives don’t. Of course all lives matter. That doesn’t even need to be said. But the fact that white people get so upset about the term black lives matter is proof that nothing can center the wellbeing and livelihoods of black bodies without white people assuming it is to their demise.

TLDR
affirming that black lives matter is not an insinuation that other's dont, you absolute fucking idiot.

Back