Butterbean is back!!

lmao, i think he knocked out the same guy like 3 times, its like 4 bouncers against a horde of drunk assholes

That kid got fuckin KO'D three times in a row

Confirmed gonna be CTE'd

Cool Hand Luke goes to the pub...

this is now my new favorite street altercation video. In addition to the three brutal knockdowns, he even knocks down the guys friend on top of the triple knockdown victim, and their heads collide.

Pissing the night awaaaay...

Also, early stoppage.

I am not impressed to be honest. The guy is basically taking what are free shots on completely shitfaced dudes literally only half his size. Yeah the guys getting punched more than likely deserved to get roughed up, I'm not sure he needs to line them up like that and put all he has into most of those shots though. He's just another fat but strong bouncer that gets off on trying to hurt guys that are too drunk to put up a real fight, and probably weren't very tough to begin with.

Like I said those guys getting hit were likely being drunk assholes but if they were your homies you probably wouldn't think it was too cool. This video would be a lot better IMO if one of those guys' friends came up with a full bottle of JD and hit him in the back of the head, and then finished him off with a bunch of very hard soccer kicks. I don't normally like cheap shots but I promise this guy has lined up massive shots like that on small, drunk guys that are mostly defenseless many times. Fuck this asshole, he will get what's coming to him eventually.

**EDIT** Still a cool video to see I guess... But someone make sure to "@" me when some dudes he does this to decide to come find him with a group and baseball bats or whatever. Or just one reasonably big guy that is sober and can fight.

Last edited:
that was awesome, it was like he was playing the game, how many drunk idiots can you knock out in 1 minute. lol

I am not impressed to be honest. The guy is basically taking what are free shots on completely shitfaced dudes literally only half his size. Yeah the guys getting punched more than likely deserved to get punched or slapped around, I'm not sure the guy needs to line them up like that and put all he has into most of those shots though. He's just another fat but strong bouncer that gets off on trying to hurt guys that are too drunk to put up a real fight and probably weren't very tough to begin with.

Like I said those guys getting hit were likely being drunk assholes but if they were your homies you probably wouldn't think it was too cool. This video would be a lot better IMO if one of those guys' friends came up with a full bottle of JD and hit him in the back of the head and then finished him off with a bunch of very hard soccer kicks even after he was ko'd. I don't normally like cheap shots but I promise this guy has lined up massive shots like that on small drunk guys that are mostly defenseless over 100 times. Fuck this asshole, he will get what's coming to him eventually.

**EDIT** Still a cool video to see I guess... But someone make sure to "@" me when some dudes he does this to decide to come find him with a group and baseball bats or whatever. Or just one reasonably big guy that is sober and can fight.
Cool Hand Luke, is that you?

This could have been avoided if people took my advice in the Kangaroo Jack thread.

Not sure why he didn’t try a fourth time??

I envision this is how it went before that bouncer goes out there. He is looking out the window at the chaos and someone near him is like "Lots of drunk blokes out there tonight" and he just glares through the glass like..

tenor.gif

He then steps outside and the video starts..

Fat guy cant punch for shit, if the guy on the first KD didnt hit his head on the car, that would have been a whole different fight

I am not impressed to be honest. The guy is basically taking what are free shots on completely shitfaced dudes literally only half his size. Yeah the guys getting punched more than likely deserved to get roughed up, I'm not sure he needs to line them up like that and put all he has into most of those shots though. He's just another fat but strong bouncer that gets off on trying to hurt guys that are too drunk to put up a real fight, and probably weren't very tough to begin with.

Like I said those guys getting hit were likely being drunk assholes but if they were your homies you probably wouldn't think it was too cool. This video would be a lot better IMO if one of those guys' friends came up with a full bottle of JD and hit him in the back of the head, and then finished him off with a bunch of very hard soccer kicks. I don't normally like cheap shots but I promise this guy has lined up massive shots like that on small, drunk guys that are mostly defenseless many times. Fuck this asshole, he will get what's coming to him eventually.

This sub forum is for sacrifices to the Just Bleed gods. Save your White Knighting for Mayberry.

This sub forum is for sacrifices to the Just Bleed gods. Save your White Knighting for Mayberry.

Not sure you know what "white knighting" is if you think I was doing it here. You sound like a total :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: though talking about "just bleed" and "white knighting"... Wow did you come up with those terms yourself or did you see them used on Sherdog a 10,000 times first? You forgot to throw in a "is normal" there too so you could have hit the Sherdog trifecta for overused terms people use because they can't come up with anything to say on their own.
I am just fine with seeing a bunch of damage inflicted, that's why I come to this forum. And I even said it was a cool video so maybe work on your reading comprehension before making stupid comments. I'm just not that impressed seeing a guy his size lining up little guys that are so drunk they can barely walk.

Don't bother responding to this because your post count to likes ratio already tells me that you are too dumb to deserve a 2nd response from me.

Big dude was stacking the bodies with precision, not sure what that idiot in green was thinking going back for more with his hands down lol

Back