Elections CA Recall: Free and Fair?

It's really not. It's a part of an anticipated reality that should be accommodated.
The problem would be if it's not anticipated and accommodated.

When you receive a California mail in ballot, it says clearly before you open the envelope "WARNING: Voting twice in the same election is a crime."

So, it really is. Clearly.

Voter fraud concerns: California city councilman, 5 others facing charges
A California city councilman and five other people are facing election fraud charges following a June vote-by-mail runoff in which the councilman won re-election by one vote.

Compton Councilman Isaac Galvan, 34, was charged with conspiracy to commit election fraud and attempted bribery with intent to influence an election, City News Service reported.

Galvan allegedly tried to bribe a registrar’s office employee using concert tickets, the Los Angeles Times reported. That employee and an election observer alerted authorities about Galvan, the report said.

One of the five other defendants was Jace Dawson, 34, a former Compton council candidate who allegedly conspired with Galvan in his plan to win the runoff, the City News Service report said.

NEWSOM RECALL: LARRY ELDER SAYS HE WILL REPEAL MASK, VACCINE MANDATES IF HE WINS ELECTION

The remaining four defendants were accused of registering to vote using Dawson’s home address even though they didn’t live there, Los Angeles County prosecutors said, according to the station. Those four defendants are accused of voting illegally, the report said.

Galvan defeated opponent Andre Spicer 855 to 854, according to City News Service.

At least three improper ballots were discovered, affecting the outcome of the runoff, authorities said, according to the Times.

Compton city councilman Isaac Galvan, 34, was charged with conspiracy to commit election fraud and attempted bribery with intent to influence an election, authorities say. (City of Compton Website)
Compton city councilman Isaac Galvan, 34, was charged with conspiracy to commit election fraud and attempted bribery with intent to influence an election, authorities say. (City of Compton Website)
The Compton case was the second instance in recent months in which suspects attempted to influence the outcome of mail-in voting in Los Angeles County, the Times reported.

Last November, nearly 8,000 ballots were mailed to "fictitious, nonexistent or deceased" people for a mayoral election in Hawthorne, according to the newspaper. None of those ballots were included in the tally for that election, the report said.

Two Los Angeles men were arrested in connection with the Hawthorne case, Fox News previously reported.

"Elections are the cornerstone of our democratic nation,'' L.A. County District Attorney George Gascon said in a statement. "We must do everything in our power to protect the integrity of the electorate process and to ensure that elections are free and fair. The people of Los Angeles County expect and deserve a government that is free of political corruption at every level."

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Both Galvan and Dawson were arrested Friday and led to a courtroom in handcuffs, according to the Times. They both pleaded not guilty and were released on their own recognizance, pending further legal action.

Galvan's future on the Compton city council wasn't immediately clear.

Galvan has been linked to previous investigations, including over his personal attorney allegedly receiving a hard-to-obtain cannabis permit and over allegedly arranging for an associate's wife to get a job at Compton City Hall, the Press-Telegram of Long Beach reported.

The other four defendants in the Compton case were not arrested and it wasn’t immediately clear when they would appear in court, the newspaper reported.

Compton is a city of about 97,000 residents, about 17 miles south of downtown Los Angeles.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vo...ornia-city-councilman-5-others-facing-charges

Step out of defense mode.
The election was not hijacked. She was talking out of her ass.

There is little difference between the shade democrats cast on the 2016 elections and the shade Republicans threw in 2020. Except that the 2020 elections looked dodgier, because the media had been going insane for 4 years (and is far too influential in your elections) and the general circumstances under which the elections took place (the pandemic, the riots, and the anti-Trump hysteria) were obviously less secure. While in the 2016 elections, the "Russian interference" was of incredibly questionable significance.

I explained a bunch of ways it was different but you just ignored them. There’s more if you want.

Hillary didn’t come to DC the day the election was to be certified and gin up a mob of retards who went on to storm the Capitol nor did she loudly proclaim during the run up to the election that the only way she could lose was due to cheating.

But yeah, both sides many sides

If Trump is not elected governor of CA, we know it was a bogus, stolen election.

I'm sure Republicans are trying to find a way to cheat.

I'm sure Republicans are trying to find a way to cheat.

Anyone is going to able to cheat since your vote is clearly visible from outside the mail in ballot.
Who designed that?
Oh, yea. State run election board officials, you know the ones who work for Newsom.

and btw, as stupid as the vaccine passport thing is, you don't need it for the market.
they can't keep people from buying TP and Butterfinger flavored ice cream.

Our democracy is a joke. It's been a joke for a very long time. I never had faith in it from the get go, this changes nothing. We live in an Oligarchy supported by a duopoly, which is why Nancy Pelosi's nephew is our governor right now.

The crazy thing is more people are crying election fraud now than they were in 2000 when the actual election fraud happened. I don't remember marches on the Capitol.

The crazy thing is more people are crying election fraud now than they were in 2000 when the actual election fraud happened. I don't remember marches on the Capitol.
Likely a robbery, but 2000 was a completely different time. People weren't under the pressure of lock downs and social unrest at the level we are today. A lot has changed in 20 years.

Likely a robbery, but 2000 was a completely different time. People weren't under the pressure of lock downs and social unrest at the level we are today. A lot has changed in 20 years.

If the votes had been allowed to be recounted, Gore would have won. It's crazy to me that we accepted that but now with larger voting margins there were recounts, multiple audits, and people are still screaming that the election was stolen.

If the votes had been allowed to be recounted, Gore would have won. It's crazy to me that we accepted that but now with larger voting margins there were recounts, multiple audits, and people are still screaming that the election was stolen.
Didn't really seem like we accepted the Bush win to me. People still complain about that today.

Im pretty sure you dont even live in california cause you sound like those that just want to create chaos in California

Lol...so the dude created an account back in 2009, posted over 20000 times (including numerous posts in the Standup and Muay Thai forum that I've personally seen) and has a Vallejo/Fairfield/Nor Cal area code in his username...just to troll you in the War Room in 2021 about a CA recall election???

WarmheartedWarlikeGoitered-size_restricted.gif

Back