Caceres looked amazing.

Harsh af man hahaha. Majority of ufc fighters won't become champ and a couple of em could be described as ugly too. Poor Alex puts on a decent show
I know but not the majority of fighter dont stay 10+ years in the UFC like this guy has been.

Amazing? I really like Alex a vet and a guy who is always game but he seriously needed to finish that guy, was gassed and getting caught left and right, he should have KO’d him, and his TDD and BJJ still need work it seems, he will always be a solid guy but I think its obvious he’d lose to the elite guys pretty decisively.
Amazing in comparison to how he looked in the past.

And yeah, he will lose to elite guys, but I'm impressed with his progress.

They are both low quality fighters. Some people are easily amazed I guess

His confidence is building which I think he lacked. If he can keep everything he’s got going and add 20% more power and better bjj defense he could go on a real nice run.

No fuck him, he's been in the UFC forever, he's never going to be champ, just released him for fuck sake I'm tired to see his ugly ass face
Where does your grudge against him come from?

No fuck him, he's been in the UFC forever, he's never going to be champ, just released him for fuck sake I'm tired to see his ugly ass face

So you only like to see handsome fighters? hmmm....

Been a fan of his since his backyard days in Florida. Happy to seem him getting wins and staying active. Seems like he's got a few haters here as well.

For the level of comp he looked great. His problem is once he manages to break into top 15-10.

Not being able to finish a can is a lot like a loss.

I know but not the majority of fighter dont stay 10+ years in the UFC like this guy has been.
Lol you dont like a martial artist because he wants to and has the ability to keep fighting in the top MMA organization? Not only that but is a fun watch no matter his match up?

Back