Caceres looked amazing.

I know but not the majority of fighter dont stay 10+ years in the UFC like this guy has been.

yeah that in itself is amazing, imagine being in the toughest sport for 10+ years.

why the hate Gene ?

Unfortunately for him, he'll never be more than a mid-tier fighter / jobber.
He's useful to fill fight cards but that's about it.

Bruce seems to have a great persona and proves you don’t have to be a douche or attention whore to make it in the ufc. Yeah he may never fight for a title, but he has some entertaining fights.

Good win for Alex - glad he took it.

Seriously, his TDD was on point, his BJJ off his back (although he should have finished that triangle), his striking looked more powerful than normal, and super accurate.

He looked better than I have ever seen from him. Looked a bit stronger as well.

Amazing is a huge stretch, I think. He looked better against Chase. Cole Miller was probably the best he's ever looked to me.

Amazing would have been if he didn't spend so much time fighting clinches. His striking didn't look impressive at all. You say it was powerful and accurate, but Croom was literally bum rushing forwards with no defense while gassed out. Alex had want to be able to land hard shots accurately in that situation.

Croom, just isn't very good. Give Alex a step up in competition again and he won't look good. The dude just doesn't have a high ceiling.

He looked fine but Croom is a regional level journeyman, I'm not really sure how he ended up in the UFC.

Back