Caffeine is horrible for gains

I dont know why everybody acts like its good for bodybuilding,It makes body produce more cortizol (which is stress hormone)that is horrible for muscles

Edit
sorry for s..t talking under that thread but make a search about quitting caffeine and try it for 20 days difference is huge

Do you have actual evidence of this or is it just a theory someone made up without testing?

Do you honestly believe it's possible to effectively exercise without putting stress on the body in any way?

Exercise IS stress. Productive stress that we don't want to overdo to the point of injury, but we're stressing tissue on purpose to do controlled damage to it so it grows back stronger.

Exercise also increases cortisol so people shouldn't exercise if they want to get in good shape....

I never troll and I quitted 3 months ago,Iknow a lot of studies says caffeine is good this that etc but if you make a search about quitting caffeine on youtube you will see a lot of people talks like me,When you quit caffeine 1st week is horrible you feel asleep all day weak as hell but after 1 week you start to feel difference in good ways by the way caffeine is a poison plants produce for not to eaten by insects

Here you see how caffeine effects spider
300px-CaffeinatedSpider.jpg

Humans and spiders have slightly different physiology.

We don't use spiders as animal models for drug trials intended for human use.

Do you have actual evidence of this or is it just a theory someone made up without testing?

Do you honestly believe it's possible to effectively exercise without putting stress on the body in any way?

Exercise IS stress. Productive stress that we don't want to overdo to the point of injury, but we're stressing tissue on purpose to do controlled damage to it so it grows back stronger.
Listen I am a serious man not an internet troll,I quitted and very happy with result ı highly reccomend quitting caffeine to evetybody not just for weightlifting,quit it for 1 month and you will understand what ı talk about its huge differrence

Listen I am a serious man not an internet troll,I quitted and very happy with result ı highly reccomend quitting caffeine to evetybody not just for weightlifting,quit it for 1 month and you will understand what ı talk about its huge differrence

I highly recommend that my patients with histories of anxiety and sensitivity to caffeine abstain from it long term.

But do I recommend that to everyone? No. Tea and coffee in moderation are fine for many people.

I highly recommend that my patients with histories of anxiety and sensitivity to caffeine abstain from it long term.

But do I recommend that to everyone? No. Tea and coffee in moderation are fine for many people.
Have u ever tried quitting for at least 1 month?1st 15 days very hard other 15 easier after a month you start to realize caffeine free brain

Have u ever tried quitting for at least 1 month?1st 15 days very hard other 15 easier after a month you start to realize caffeine free brain

Essentially you are straight edge and are trying to convert Sherdoggers into becoming straight edge like you.

The spider web comparison was a nice touch. Reminds me of D.A.R.E. class from 20 years ago, takes me back.

I lift weights. What’s your body weight and ORM for squats deadlifts and bench

From my personal experience as long as I drink coffee early enough in the day it's fine. Arguing online can raise your cortisol levels too. If you drink it too late in the day/evening coffee, soda etc. it can impact your REM sleep. REM sleep is where the gains come from. Sleep 12 hours a day for a month (if you can) and see how much more you get from your workouts. It's great for both bulking and cutting, if you do PEDs and aren't sleeping as much as you can you're wasting your money.

From my personal experience as long as I drink coffee early enough in the day it's fine. Arguing online can raise your cortisol levels too. If you drink it too late in the day/evening coffee, soda etc. it can impact your REM sleep. REM sleep is where the gains come from. Sleep 12 hours a day for a month (if you can) and see how much more you get from your workouts. It's great for both bulking and cutting, if you do PEDs and aren't sleeping as much as you can you're wasting your money.
i wish i could sleep anywhere close to that!
i agree, though, sleep is the shit.

A buddy of mine ditched coffee altogether in favor of burpees and a shower every morning g when he's beat. Screw that, I still need morning cup of Joe

i wish i could sleep anywhere close to that!
i agree, though, sleep is the shit.
One of the most unrated supplements ever. That's the real reason inmates can get a lot bigger then most other natural guys. When I worked in a prison I noticed all the swole one's slept like 12-16hrs a day.

One of the most unrated supplements ever. That's the real reason inmates can get a lot bigger then most other natural guys. When I worked in a prison I noticed all the swole one's slept like 12-16hrs a day.
i just woke up from 11 and was thinking about you, haha.

ya, i can sleep like a motherfucker when i have nothing to do. Prison sounds like a dream, lol.

Back