Caffeine is horrible for gains

I've quit caffeine, but I still disagree.

I don't know about gains but back in the day when I took it (heavy caffeine pre-workout), I'd shit like 2-3 times before I even worked out. My ass literally couldn't take it anymore so I just stopped.

With caffeine lifting weights is easier no doubt makes feel stronger but caffeine makes muscles flabby because of cortizol hormone
I slam a bunch of caffeine but I am still ripped af. What am I doing wrong? @1rawdog plz help.

I slam a bunch of caffeine but I am still ripped af. What am I doing wrong? @1rawdog plz help.
Well according to 100's of studies that I can't provide and the countless professional bodybuilders and powerlifters that are all my best friend but I can't name you should quitted for 20 days to refresh your flab receptors.
Oh and whatever you do do not party with spiders dem suckers be crazy

Caffeine is 1) Personal Preference 2) Depends on the sport or activity you're participating in. IE, I personally like taking pre workout before lifting weights but if I'm doing strenuous cardio/intervals/swimming I leave it alone. It certainly doesn't make your life worse in my experience.

It's sad, because I love coffee too much :(
What is sad? Tons of benefits make you sad?

Here is just one example that popped up on Dr. Rhonda Patrick's twitter a couple of days ago

Caffeine is fine post workout for shuttling nutrients and glycogen into muscles, but for a preworkout, using a vasoconstrictor is not the best thing for obtaining the pump and stretching your muscle fascia

I love coffee. I don't even know what should happen so that I refuse to drink it. Think that coffee only makes me more cheerful.

Back