Cage Warriors 113 Charriere vs Banovic

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
QWPaRzP.jpg

So is this thing really happening? Hate to dig into tape for nothing.

Now that Darko has extremely disappointed me, Dusko is my new hope for my countrymen in the UFC.

Unlike Darko, Todorovic actually has good IQ. He has lots of KOs but he can adjust and win in different ways, contender series being a big example. He was against an experienced fighter and was getting out struck. Grinded out a dirty win against a cage.

Surley he wont brawl with Phillips, knowing thats his only way to a win.

Now that Darko has extremely disappointed me, Dusko is my new hope for my countrymen in the UFC.

Unlike Darko, Todorovic actually has good IQ. He has lots of KOs but he can adjust and win in different ways, contender series being a big example. He was against an experienced fighter and was getting out struck. Grinded out a dirty win against a cage.

Surley he wont brawl with Phillips, knowing thats his only way to a win.
Hard to pay chalk like that for a young guy vs a veteran like Phillips. Don’t really think there’s any value in the line. Would be a degen play

Hard to pay chalk like that for a young guy vs a veteran like Phillips. Don’t really think there’s any value in the line. Would be a degen play
Which is why im cautious, but I think at 1.50 there is just enough juice. Yes Phillips is a veteran, but after all this time he still hasn't evolved? If anything he has just improved his getup game.

Also a multy of Charriere and Paddy seems solid. Both their opponents have only ever crushed cans, and Paddies opponent is short notice as well.

I'm on Richardson as a dog, the opponent is very bad imo... No athletic, no power, go to a Dec against a terrible "veteran"

No way this is happening. People seem to have a really hard time understanding exponential growth. I predict the uk to be in total lockdown by friday.

No way this is happening. People seem to have a really hard time understanding exponential growth. I predict the uk to be in total lockdown by friday.
I think they are going to do the same in the states. They already have in certain cities

It is understood that Zhou Peng is the pioneer of global bat immune system research. "Bats carry viruses but do not get sick. They have not been researched by scientists before, and certainly have specificity different from other species, but this is like you know the beginning and Ending without knowing how the story happened. "

LOL.

I dont see the point of the article, basically, "there is in China a dude that studied bats and virus, therefore the virus was made in a lab, by this dude" pretty lame "evidence"

In other more relevant news; anyone like Kingsley Crawford over Monarch? monarch is a legit fighter, but dude is a DEC losing machine and Kingsley is pretty active.

Wont analyse much but will parlay Stewart and Todorovic
Todorovic out, as well as two title fights due to travel issues lol. Which sucks, half my plays.

But in other news, rest of the card has been put up on my book

Also a multy of Charriere and Paddy seems solid. Both their opponents have only ever crushed cans, and Paddies opponent is short notice as well.
Haven't taped anything but looks like both opponents are fighting up a weight class as well.

Couple of lower ranked dogs fighting up a weight class don't think it'll go well but we will see.

Hope everyone got to enjoy the holiday yesterday. If ya haven't seen the Boondock Saints I'd recommend it.

Last edited:
Surely this doesn't go ahead? I'll wait to place anything.

This is only 2 days away so they can probably squeeze it in. Longer term though UK is fucked.

Back