Cage Warriors 113 Charriere vs Banovic

richardson should smoke this guy if he can avoid getting laid on. he doesn't cut much weight to make middleweight, that's the concern for me.

Maybe it's the lack of other bets making me eat the chalk here, but I'm pretty confident in Darren Stewart versus a one dimensional wrestler who tires out like Bartosz Fabinsky. Stewart has beaten some good fighters in the UFC who tried to wrestle him and his takedown defense has really improved. He retains his power in fights even after being cage pushed. I'm on him at -215 and -220 and taking some on the under 2½ at +145 as well.

No way this is happening. People seem to have a really hard time understanding exponential growth. I predict the uk to be in total lockdown by friday.

Are you a broken record? You have said this at least 3 other times. You claimed that the Lee vs Olivera fight wouldn't happen either and what happened with that again? Oh yeah you were wrong.

I really don't get your hardcore desire to continuously repeat this fear-mongering. Is someone paying you?

Maybe it's the lack of other bets making me eat the chalk here, but I'm pretty confident in Darren Stewart versus a one dimensional wrestler who tires out like Bartosz Fabinsky. Stewart has beaten some good fighters in the UFC who tried to wrestle him and his takedown defense has really improved. He retains his power in fights even after being cage pushed. I'm on him at -215 and -220 and taking some on the under 2½ at +145 as well.
I ended up hitting him at -190. Played fabinski at +210 so I was pretty happy with the price

Stewart KO +200 should be way closer to +100 IMO. Not touching his ML price, but I don't see how Stewart wins a decision without badly hurting Fabinski in multiple rounds.

Stewart KO +200 should be way closer to +100 IMO. Not touching his ML price, but I don't see how Stewart wins a decision without badly hurting Fabinski in multiple rounds.
There have been plenty of examples of strikers outstriking wrestlers to win a decision if they weren't taken and held down for long stretches of time. Especially in recent years since the scoring rules changed and judges reward them for it more. I'd go so far as to say that I can't see Fabinski winning a decision unless he can take Stewart down and hold him down for most of the rounds AND if he somehow avoids taking most significant damage from Stewart's strikes.

Full Cage Warriors 113 Weigh-in Results:

Main Card (UFC Fight Pass, 5 p.m. ET)

Darren Stewart (182.9) vs. Bartosz Fabinski )181.5)

Mason Jones (151.9) vs. Joe McColgan (153.2) — Lightweight Title

Nathan Jones (167.5) vs. David Bear (166.7)

Paddy Pimblett (152.5) vs. Decky Dalton (153.2)

Preliminaries (CageWarriors.com, 2:30 p.m. ET)

Perry Goodwin (145.5) vs. Steve Aimable (144.6)

Darren O’Gorman (125.5) vs. Coner Hignett (122.6)

Adam Amarasinghe (125.7) vs. Jake Bond (125.3)

Matthew Bonner (184.4) vs. Jamie Richardson (182.2)

Kris Edwards (145.9) vs. James Hendin (144.8)

Aidan Stephen (151.6) vs. Jack Collins (153.1)

Lewis Monarch (148) vs. Kingsley Crawford (146.2) — 148-pound catchweight

Man Richardson does weigh in light, didn't expect Bonner to look that big.
That and Decky Dalton had a fight at 145 less than 2 weeks ago and is still closer to LW than Paddy. Pimblett looking lean though but his price and tall man defense are terrible.

Are you a broken record? You have said this at least 3 other times. You claimed that the Lee vs Olivera fight wouldn't happen either and what happened with that again? Oh yeah you were wrong.

I really don't get your hardcore desire to continuously repeat this fear-mongering. Is someone paying you?
Yes China. I dont know why you would call it fear mongering anyway. I dont know anyone who is scared of fight cancellations lol. That might become the new phobia lol. For selfish reasons I am actually glad they are gonna fight.

Last edited:
Looks like Bet365 will have live bet for this card too, and full props are out there. Let's hope it actually goes ahead, no last second cancellation

Thank you Jimm finally decided on Stewart after those pics. The Dentist is looking very well conditioned.

That and Fabinski looks to have a 3 inch scar from some type of surgery on his left arm. Low activity, fighting up a weight class, and his conditioning seems to have gotten worse rather than better.

So far my favorites are Stewart and David "The" Bear. Nathan Jones almost lost his fight to a sloppy prospect Brad Evans.
Bear..... barely lost his one submission defeat to a hail mary.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-20-05-28-15.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-20-05-28-15.png
    853.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Thank you Jimm finally decided on Stewart after those pics. The Dentist is looking very well conditioned.

That and Fabinski looks to have a 3 inch scar from some type of surgery on his left arm. Low activity, fighting up a weight class, and his conditioning seems to have gotten worse rather than better.

So far my favorites are Stewart and David "The" Bear. Nathan Jones almost lost his last fight to a sloppy 3-4 prospect. Bear..... barely lost his one submission defeat with to a hail mary.

Im leaning towards Jones, I think that he have fought the best opposition, more experience and Bear is a quitter, tapping with less than 10sec in the clock to a Triangle that was not even complete, Bear arm was creating space but he tap? On top he was doing not that much, just defending subs... I think Jones gonna fight for that money, Bear as a favorite? not thanks.

Im leaning towards Jones, I think that he have fought the best opposition, more experience and Bear is a quitter, tapping with less than 10sec in the clock to a Triangle that was not even complete, Bear arm was creating space but he tap? On top he was doing not that much, just defending subs... I think Jones gonna fight for that money, Bear as a favorite? not thanks.
He fought out of the same sub 2 or 3 times and his gnp looks better than Nathan's to me. Watching Jones vs Evans he got backed up and controled alot, when he did take top position his striking looked or at least sounded like Aspen Ladd.

dont know about you guys but im ready to lose my money on some degen plays

People is Betting Hignett, now a favorite, dude have terrible TDD and is horrible on the back... I like that, I wanna bet O'Gorman, better everywhere, but... maybe bad chin.

And Fabinski is a welterweight.

Official:

Darren Stewart

CJOTW

Is this on ESPN Plus? Or just fight pass... I'm so bored I would bet on two raccoons fighting in a dumpster

Small card.
0.5u Jamie Richardson 1.85
0.25u parlay Bear + Stephen at 2.10
2u Aidan Stephen at 1.40 - missed the 1.60 and 1.66 train, but I cap him at 80%/1.25.
Wanted to bet on the stewart fight aswell, but too late now to finish research on it.

My breakdown for the Aidan Stephen vs Jack Collins fight. Was hard to find enough footage of Collins.

Aidan Stephen:
- Orthodox/Southpaw

Current gym: JIU JITSU MISFITS
Pro debut: May / 28 / 2016
Amateur debut: Nov / 27 / 2010

Overall summary:
He´s a former featherweight fighter. Able to switch to southpaw from orthodox, and that can really help him in fights standing. He´s got good legkicks, goes for headkicks. Decent footwork and headmovement when pressured against the cage as seen vs Steve Amiable. He very much likes to go for the Kimura even if he ends up on the ground and he´s very slick at it. He´s pretty decent overall, no glaring weaknesses.He doens´t pack too much power, but he´s got good striking, good submissions and grapling, and his cardio seems to be very good. He´s also got a great mentality, not giving up, pushing forward and hasn´t shown any quit whatsoever, and he s fought pretty decent competition. He does gets caught with the legkicks sometimes when he goes high, but his legkicks overall he is very consistent with. His takedowns aremediocre, he will use a single leg, sweep the kicks, bodylock and is pretty decnet but not the most powerful. He does have contsant work rate and he has shown improved with his foot work and headmovement. He will also go for guillotines, and does try to finish the fight. He is much more of a submission finisher than a striking finisher as he lacks the power to finish it. His technique is decent standing. One thing he did show is the ability to shift from orthodox to southpaw, and that´s a very useful skill to have as most orthodox fighters will struggle due to the lack of epxeriendce vs a southpaw, and we see more knockouts from soutpaws due to this.

Jack Collins:

Current gym: TEAM UNDERGROUND MMA

Pro debut: 05/11/2019
Amateur debut: 11/12/2011

Overall summary:
Submission artist, but overall very poor fighter. Looked really bad vs Ralph until he got the submission after being
dominated for the entire 1st round, until he got the heelhook. He didn´t look at all like a fighter, more like a comic playing a role. He doesn´t look like he takes this very seriously. He also got dominated in his most recent fight until he got the heel hook. His opponent didn´t seem like he knew what to do about it. His previous win before that was vs a fighter who now has lost 9 times and never won.

How the fight plays out
I think there´s every chance Stephen will destroy here. He´s much better everywhere, but he could get caught in a submission himself. Overall he should be able to dictate the pace and keep the fight where he wants though. This is a regional fight, so odd things do happen. But he should be able to finish this fight with a submission himself. But keeping it standing is the safer move, tiring him out as I think Stephens cardio will be far superior. Overall Jack Collins looks really bad even for regional level, so except for a out of the blue submission, he should get dominated by Aidan Stephen.

Best of luck!

Back