Cage Warriors 113 Charriere vs Banovic

Is this on ESPN Plus? Or just fight pass... I'm so bored I would bet on two raccoons fighting in a dumpster

I feel the same way but I don't want to degen bet. I planned to watch tape but never got around to it. I really think Stewart wins but people are sleeping on Fab a bit here. The guys has several wins in UFC and isn't that bad strictly based on wiki capping.

I dunno I should probably just not bet this card.

@Sadistics what do you have for this event?

I feel the same way but I don't want to degen bet. I planned to watch tape but never got around to it. I really think Stewart wins but people are sleeping on Fab a bit here. The guys has several wins in UFC and isn't that bad strictly based on wiki capping.

I dunno I should probably just not bet this card.

@Sadistics what do you have for this event?

Odds have mostly gone to shit now, but I have plays on Stewart -201, Jones -195, Richardson +110, Stephen -150, Bear -150, and Aimable -130. Had about 3k Charriere -205 that I'm bummed was cancelled.

Richardson is undersized and has no ground game. He should have been finished by wells in his last fight but The Ref's ego saved him.

Bonner has the better ground game, is the bigger fighter and his stand-up showed big improvements in his last fight. He was robbed by the judges in his last loss and losing to MM is irrelevant to me. He was winning the Barnett fight before he gassed at 170. I think his record is a little misleading.

Also taking ogorman as a dog: bigger, better grappler.

Taking N Jones as a dog, again the better grappler and I was real unimpressed by bears skills. Not confident in that one tho

Sparrow has to be the worst undefeated fighter I've ever seen. Shoulda went heavier.

Cage Warriors 113 Risk $1,467.77

Darren Stewart (-213) vs Bartosz Fabinski $212.77 for $100.00
Darren Stewart (-220) vs Bartosz Fabinski $880.00 for $400.00
Darren Stewart (-225) vs Bartosz Fabinski $225.00 for $100.00
Darren Stewart wins by KO/TKO/DQ (+200) $50.00 for $100.00
Darren Stewart/Bartosz Fabinski Under 2½ (+145) $100.00 for $145.00

Little annoyed about the line movement. I really like Stewart against Fabinski, but was hoping for -1XX. Then, when it got to -185, I figured it would get even better still, as I've bit too early on lines that would improve even more recently. Instead, it reversed and got back up well into the -2XX territory, which wasn't QUITE enough value for me to put a significant bet on.

Cage Warriors 113 Risk $1,467.77

Darren Stewart (-213) vs Bartosz Fabinski $212.77 for $100.00
Darren Stewart (-220) vs Bartosz Fabinski $880.00 for $400.00
Darren Stewart (-225) vs Bartosz Fabinski $225.00 for $100.00
Darren Stewart wins by KO/TKO/DQ (+200) $50.00 for $100.00
Darren Stewart/Bartosz Fabinski Under 2½ (+145) $100.00 for $145.00
Big bet! Do you play with 100U as 1U=1%? Ive only seen you say you do $100 as 1U. Because if 1U is 1% for you, thats one big bet.

Big bet! Do you play with 100U as 1U=1%? Ive only seen you say you do $100 as 1U. Because if 1U is 1% for you, thats one big bet.
I don't call a unit 1% of my bankroll. But this is a fairly significant bet, yeah.

I don't call a unit 1% of my bankroll. But this is a fairly significant bet, yeah.
Ah my bad remembering wrong then. I should had said thought you said that. And not as a statement of course, meant I thought you said it. Thanks for clearing it up. Hope you win the big bet, would pay a big dentist bill if ever need one.

Sorry to whoever was on Stewart, he just let Fabinski lay on him for 15 minutes. Judges had it 30-26

Rather boring this Cage Warriors card, certainly MMA is not the same without the crowd.

Plays:

Steve Aimable:
1.5u to win 1 - Decent well rounded guy, gave Mads a solid fight, Goodwin is a wildman with holes.

Aidan Stephen:
2u to win 1 - Solid guy for the regionals, well rounded fought good comp and won, fighting an absolute can in Colins. 3-0 all finishes over cans. Last guy was absolutely dominating him on the ground until a hail marry heel hook. 0 Standup.

David Bear:
2u to win 1.Actually a solid fighter, fought a good amount of competition on regionals and a fair few finishes.Trains at tristar currently. Fighting a journeyman with a ton of loses.

Pimblett + Jones:
4.5u to win 3. Jones is an animal, rate him very highly. Pimblett has a ton of hype behind him, bit overrated. Always fade potential, but not against Dalton who has a glaring hole in his takedown defence and is moving up in weight.

Might hit Stewart if odds slightly improve.
Added Stephen/ Collins fight U1.5.

+5.7u lol. Clean sweep if not for the Aimable robbery, would of been my most profitable night.
Glad all that tape on regional bums wasen't for nothing. I will miss this...

Good call on Fabinski for those that played him. Fabinski did great at just not letting him get away. Stewart has really improved his TDD, but he needs to improve separating off the cage when he can or not backing into the cage.

Back