Cage Warriors 144, MMA, Friday, October 7, Italy

3Xs3Eif.png

upload_2022-10-2_11-33-40.png

https://www.tapology.com/fightcente...-pedersoli-vs-madars-latvian-express-fleminas

-300 is stupid. I think -150 or something like that would maybe be the absolute limit. Pedersoli isn't a can.
i did a lot of taping for this fight , i was hoping for some huge dog odds for Madars , but as near even and now favorite im out. Pedersoli is now the value side, he’s in italy so home court advantage, fluid on the feet, and has some nasty kicks. he is chinny, smaller but madars can be clumsy and erratic at times. the fight is a pick em, Madars patched up a lot if grappling holes but he is unproven against a striker, if Pedersoli line keeps moving i’m gonna play that.

i did a lot of taping for this fight , i was hoping for some huge dog odds for Madars , but as near even and now favorite im out. Pedersoli is now the value side, he’s in italy so home court advantage, fluid on the feet, and has some nasty kicks. he is chinny, smaller but madars can be clumsy and erratic at times. the fight is a pick em, Madars patched up a lot if grappling holes but he is unproven against a striker, if Pedersoli line keeps moving i’m gonna play that.

I agree, if the line gets higher there's value on Carlo for sure. He's the technically better striker, but Madars fights a lot harder. If Pedersoli gets to 2.8 or so I'll play him.

I agree, if the line gets higher there's value on Carlo for sure. He's the technically better striker, but Madars fights a lot harder. If Pedersoli gets to 2.8 or so I'll play him.
Madars has a solid chin, but he’s gone the distance with some bummy fighters. He’s koed mostly guys that were grappling heavy. but when he faces guys that are decent on the feet, he usually wins by decision. I suspect bias scorecards in favor for the italian. the worst case scenario is Carlo gets starched.

Madars has a solid chin, but he’s gone the distance with some bummy fighters. He’s koed mostly guys that were grappling heavy. but when he faces guys that are decent on the feet, he usually wins by decision. I suspect bias scorecards in favor for the italian. the worst case scenario is Carlo gets starched.

Interested in what you think of Dario Belandi as a dog, opponent has a shinier record but Belandi's only pro loss is to Will Currie who's one of the better MW's in CW. As an ammy he's a two time European IMMAF champ and a two time world IMMAF semi finalist. Only losses are to Christian Duncan (Current CW MW champ and future UFC fighter) and Mezhidov who's 21-0 as an ammy.

Interested in what you think of Dario Belandi as a dog, opponent has a shinier record but Belandi's only pro loss is to Will Currie who's one of the better MW's in CW. As an ammy he's a two time European IMMAF champ and a two time world IMMAF semi finalist. Only losses are to Christian Duncan (Current CW MW champ and future UFC fighter) and Mezhidov who's 21-0 as an ammy.
not a fan of his takedown defense. Joan did sambo in spain which is close to amatuer mma. on tape he looks more explosive, his physique is also more tone, he just looks like a better athlete to me. I think the sambo background has prepped him for striking and timing his shots. Id rather put Joan in one of my bovada 10$ parlays along with a few other ufc favorites and D-Rod. i think he’s going to look like a -200 favorite .

Did anyone put money down on this event? I considered Martignoni (+145), but he's basically a flyweight as far as I can tell.

if Pedersoli line keeps moving i’m gonna play that.

This is the other one I was considering at +120. The Madars praise has thrown me a bit, but he looks sloppy to me. OTOH, this will be a step up from Pedersoli's recent competition.

Did anyone put money down on this event? I considered Martignoni (+145), but he's basically a flyweight as far as I can tell.

This is the other one I was considering at +120. The Madars praise has thrown me a bit, but he looks sloppy to me. OTOH, this will be a step up from Pedersoli's recent competition.

He is sloppy but he fights hard and has a good gas tank.

i decided to pass. i was hoping for a 200+ odds and a 250 max bet, betonline has only a 100$ betting limit, i don't like the exchange risk ratio. I'd not even consider a parlay, he's kinda chinney , and id rather put D-rod in my parlay at evens+ then this dude. I just dont have enough value for this low level mma fighter.

Has anyone laid the money on the two plays I advocated in the podcast?? Because the lines got so steamed I cant even play them now

Has anyone laid the money on the two plays I advocated in the podcast?? Because the lines got so steamed I cant even play them now

I was going to have a listen later lol. Oh well.

cmon don't be clickbait virgin and tell us which names you meant

Which fights do you mean? Your podcast is too long and my English is unfortunately too weak to listen to it. It would be much easier if you wrote in this thread

I was going to have a listen later lol. Oh well.

cmon don't be clickbait virgin and tell us which names you meant

Which fights do you mean? Your podcast is too long and my English is unfortunately too weak to listen to it. It would be much easier if you wrote in this thread

Lol Jesus as if I would come off as a clickbait person. Virgin maybe so.

Bardu and Michele in the main event had the biggest line movements as far as I know. Liked them both as dogs. Bardu got epically steamed 24 hours after the podcast. I know my listeners are 90% Sherbros so figured it had to be that. Michele might have some value still but bit annoying I got lines like 48 hours after the pod. I will re tape the main tomorrow, maybe I come around on Wooding now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back