Cage Warriors 144, MMA, Friday, October 7, Italy

Lol Jesus as if I would come off as a clickbait person. Virgin maybe so.

Bardu and Michele in the main event had the biggest line movements as far as I know. Liked them both as dogs. Bardu got epically steamed 24 hours after the podcast. I know my listeners are 90% Sherbros so figured it had to be that. Michele might have some value still but bit annoying I got lines like 48 hours after the pod. I will re tape the main tomorrow, maybe I come around on Wooding now.

If there's any prop bets then Wooding KO is probably worth a play.

Lol Jesus as if I would come off as a clickbait person. Virgin maybe so.

Bardu and Michele in the main event had the biggest line movements as far as I know. Liked them both as dogs. Bardu got epically steamed 24 hours after the podcast. I know my listeners are 90% Sherbros so figured it had to be that. Michele might have some value still but bit annoying I got lines like 48 hours after the pod. I will re tape the main tomorrow, maybe I come around on Wooding now.
I personally maxbet all your picks so

If there's any prop bets then Wooding KO is probably worth a play.
I have no props. But reason I kind of liked Michelle is because if he dosent get KOed, I think he outhustles Wooding in a 5 rounder. Style is much better suited

I have no props. But reason I kind of liked Michelle is because if he dosent get KOed, I think he outhustles Wooding in a 5 rounder. Style is much better suited

Maybe, I would say I was impressed with the way that Wooding was able to drop two and a bit rounds to Nathan Fletcher and maintain the gas tank to KO him when Fletcher started slowing down though. He was doing a very good job of not being held down and making Fletcher work and Fletcher has pretty much Khabib'd everyone else I've seen him fight.

Cannot disagree more.

Bardu is a local bum journeyman who likes to put himself into all kinds of chokeholds (especially triangle) and guess what is Zaccaria great at? Submissions. Very dangerous bet imo.

Wooding looks like and fights like mini Leon Edwards. he is young and will probably end up in UFC soon. If he fixes some of holes in his defensive grappling he might become something. The thing is Michele doesn't wrestle and he is no way 5 foot 9. Michele not a scrub but I think Wooding is too much for him. There probably was small value in that +200 line but not anymore.

Cannot disagree more.

Bardu is a local bum journeyman who likes to put himself into all kinds of chokeholds (especially triangle) and guess what is Zaccaria great at? Submissions. Very dangerous bet imo.

Wooding looks like and fights like mini Leon Edwards. he is young and will probably end up in UFC soon. If he fixes some of holes in his defensive grappling he might become something. The thing is Michele doesn't wrestle and he is no way 5 foot 9. Michele not a scrub but I think Wooding is too much for him. There probably was small value in that +200 line but not anymore.
Bardus lvl of competition is miles ahead of the Italian. The Italian has fought nobody and been KOed by a nobody in his one loss. Bardu has good striking, KO power and actual good TDD and get ups on tape. He has fought the current KSW champ and number one contender. He has a round 5 guiltone in a title fight against a solid fighter. The last guy to sub Bardu is also an animal compared to the Italian. Either way the line is gone now so obviously the public is seeing the same thing.

Taping the Wooding fight again now because the Bet365 line is decent. His two fight losing streak in Bellator was concerning, due to volume and also having his hands low.

Bardus lvl of competition is miles ahead of the Italian. The Italian has fought nobody and been KOed by a nobody in his one loss. Bardu has good striking, KO power and actual good TDD and get ups on tape. He has fought the current KSW champ and number one contender. He has a round 5 guiltone in a title fight against a solid fighter. The last guy to sub Bardu is also an animal compared to the Italian. Either way the line is gone now so obviously the public is seeing the same thing.

Taping the Wooding fight again now because the Bet365 line is decent. His two fight losing streak in Bellator was concerning, due to volume and also having his hands low.

Diatta is a FW, I haven't seen the fight since it happened but size was probably an issue. Frans Mlambo is one of the most underrated fighters in the world imo.

Generated subtitles of BigSteve's video below

Now just need to find something to make it more readable lol

Cheers @DabanggData , still don't think anyone will read that.

I re-taped the main. I played half a unit on the current better line, but I'm stuck between leaving it or letting it ride. Wooding seems better at Bantam, in the FW fight in Bellator he was dead after one round of throwing nothing. On the other hand Michele's style is perfect to win if he dosent get clipped. He is smaller, dosent have the one punch KO power like Wooding but will also fight for your money and is a dog. Has decent power himself. He is very erratic compared to a smooth Wooding. Wooding will be looking for that counter while Michele is blitzing in but he has been caught before. It's a tough one, I still stick by the fact that if this goes 5 Michele could look solid value. He did wrestle Maia to a Dec win as well.

o/u is up. Took Wooding / Martignoni o2.5 (-135) $87.75 to win $65.00, reasoning that they will be pacing themselves for five rounds.

Bardu got tapped in the second minute of the fight. As expected he fought like a jackass lol. Did not engage and went straight into the clinch.

Last edited:
Interested in what you think of Dario Belandi as a dog, opponent has a shinier record but Belandi's only pro loss is to Will Currie who's one of the better MW's in CW. As an ammy he's a two time European IMMAF champ and a two time world IMMAF semi finalist. Only losses are to Christian Duncan (Current CW MW champ and future UFC fighter) and Mezhidov who's 21-0 as an ammy.
i hoped you ignored my post lol.

I should have sided here, he had a very long amatuer record, this was an error in me seeing spanish sambo as an equalizer when it wasn't anything close.

Italians 3-0 with that home court advantage.

edit: italians are 7-0 Wooding bettors should be scared.

Carlo 140+ was a gift in hindsight.

Last edited:
I got +120 and thought it was a gift. Haha.
he was parlay worthy, i should have put him in one of my 33$ parlays with my ufc locks. the max bet was too small for me(100$) i would have dumped 250-300 if they raised the limit in single betting.

Wooding still no TDD but didn't expect Michelle to become a wrestler here. pathetic guy hope judges don't reward him

Wooding still no TDD but didn't expect Michelle to become a wrestler here. pathetic guy hope judges don't reward him
He wrestled Maia to a Dec couple of fights ago.

Martignoni 500 to win 900

Needed that after the EFC loss.

Back