Cain Velasquez Wrestling Debut

GSPSAKU

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I thought Cain Velasquez’s wrestling debut might have been even better than Ronda’s. He came out and actually did some Lucia Libre style offense and pulled it off. Wonder if he will stick although he’s had knee and back issues, not sure if PW is good for him. Thoughts?

He did his spots he practiced hard on and did it with his injuries....all the props to him, but he didn't have to carry the match load because he was coupled with an immobile partner like Kurt Angle.....he did great I'll never say otherwise.

I'd like to see him continue....probably would get more over without doing the Lucha libre spots because he can always rely on just being legit bad ass.

Would definitely make him stand out more in AAA.

Cain can make a lot of money in pro wrestling. He looked great on Saturday and should stick with it.

He should be facing Bork at Summer Slam for the strap

He should be facing Bork at Summer Slam for the strap
I think it's wise to start a bit lower on the totem pole so he gets his footing and training properly. Maybe in a year or two he can move up to the US indies or NXT to show the US what he can do properly.

I think it's wise to start a bit lower on the totem pole so he gets his footing and training properly. Maybe in a year or two he can move up to the US indies or NXT to show the US what he can do properly.

I think AEW should try and sign him to a semi permanent deal like Lesnar has with WWE.

A could be a big feather in their cap to have the guy that really beat down Lesnar on their roster.

He did his spots he practiced hard on and did it with his injuries....all the props to him, but he didn't have to carry the match load because he was coupled with an immobile partner like Kurt Angle.....he did great I'll never say otherwise.

I'd like to see him continue....probably would get more over without doing the Lucha libre spots because he can always rely on just being legit bad ass.

Would definitely make him stand out more in AAA.
Same here. Not only is it smarter and more realistic to rely on being a bad ass, it's also better on his body as his knees and back are shot. With back issues, pro wrestling isn't exactly the best thing for one to do

I think AEW should try and sign him to a semi permanent deal like Lesnar has with WWE.

A could be a big feather in their cap to have the guy that really beat down Lesnar on their roster.

That was a historic win.

Cain can make a lot of money in pro wrestling. He looked great on Saturday and should stick with it.

Imagine Cain getting his own Lucha comic book series (it's possible comic companies have given titles to maskless Lucha Libre stars in the past)

Back