Caio Terra - "Technique Conquers All"

Wtf is so impressive? I’m a stone mason and do this every day. Stunning!
It's not even trying. It doesn't even notice that it's moving around what is 150 pounds or so and awkward shaped. You or I would need to get down and use two hands and be careful to move that around the same way. I'm a contractor too, not a rock lugger like you are, but I'm well acquainted with moving around heavy, awkwardly shaped objects.

It's not even trying. It doesn't even notice that it's moving around what is 150 pounds or so and awkward shaped. You or I would need to get down and use two hands and be careful to move that around the same way. I'm a contractor too, not a rock lugger like you are, but I'm well acquainted with moving around heavy, awkwardly shaped objects.
Apologies for being a sarcastic jackass, I guess it’s pretty impressive, especially for the precarious position the stone is in

According to new research by Joe Rpgan masons are like 10-20x stronger then normal people.

This is not that exaggerated

3 years ago at age 38 I fought a 64 year old 6-dan brick layer at a Judo tournament as a nikyu in the losers bracket...

I won but, holy fucking shit, "Grandfather" (I use this term with all respect) was strong as shit, would not be moved and my out of shape ass had to be quick enough to counter the massive weight of his balls for fighting people he could've sired.

I won a war of attrition late in the match...but the humility...Holy shit..had nothing left my next match standing and got subbed the next round because I tried to lazy man newaza on a guy I found out later had a dark belt in BJJ...

At the end of the day, the best thing to do is to be as in shape as you can and optomize your bodytype

And always work on your skills

If you're a small guy it's the best you can do. You can't just moan and wish you were bigger

And yes sometimes you will skillfully surprise a bigger guy

Just take some Mexican supplements

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back