Elections Californians

Jebus, 76% of ballots haven't been returned yet. Republicans could pull this off simply based on classic perfunctory nature of democratic voters; especially in anything other than a federal vote.

Newsom's a big favorite at this point, but, yeah, that's another factor at play here, and another reason we need reform of the system.

Huh? There's zero chance that if Newsom is recalled a Democrat will replace him. There aren't even any serious Democratic candidates on the ballot. And the notion that the governor should be recalled because he ate out or has kids in private school is too stupid for words. Again, people should just be honest about what's going on.
I agree with you that he will not be recalled, however, your statement that there are no suitable democratic replacements I will disagree on. I urge you to look into Kevin Paffrath. Yes he started as a YouTube guy but he has some legitimately great ideas for improving California. Would love to know your take on his 20 point plan.

you said the democrats started riots to interrupt the election.
At a certain point and realizing (pre covid) that the US was kicking ass and Trump was bound to be reelected... It didn't hurt the left/dems. They had nothing to lose and that's why the dem politicians and lefty celebs were cheering it on.

Not to mention the lefties that were butt hurt for 3 years of dealing with a loss. And many of those lefties thinking that if they burn the system (or country) down they would no longer have to pay back their student loans for a degree that has gotten them nothing.

Last edited:
for the second time, was it the democrats that tired to steal an election based on voter fraud lies?
And those goofs on Jan 6 got jail time.

While the left got MOSTLY got off scot free for looting, murdering and trying to burn the country down in 2020. Not to mention setting fire to a gov building in Seattle, damaging and raiding a court house in Nashville etc etc etc....

Last edited:
It’s proven Russia meddled in the election. Every agency signed off on it. The Republican led senate panel signed off on it. If you don’t want to believe it that’s on you
This whole "russian meddling" nonsense. You gotta do better than shit posts from facebook and twitter. What about the people that don't even use those websites??

This whole "russian meddling" nonsense. You gotta do better than shit posts from facebook and twitter. What about the people that don't even use those websites??

Listen man how long can you people deny reality? Every single agency and the Republican led senate panel all signed off on this russia investigation.

Who he is from California?

Cause I want to take the 10 then exit on 4th and look for street parking around Colorado.

Listen man how long can you people deny reality? Every single agency and the Republican led senate panel all signed off on this russia investigation.
uuuuhh,, yeah I will sign off on it also. I saw a few of those silly Russian facebook accounts that got outed and exposed on facebook.

I agree with you that he will not be recalled, however, your statement that there are no suitable democratic replacements I will disagree on. I urge you to look into Kevin Paffrath. Yes he started as a YouTube guy but he has some legitimately great ideas for improving California. Would love to know your take on his 20 point plan.

Some interesting ideas, lots that don't seem practical, but I like the creativity. Still, I can't back a 29-year-old with no relevant experience and massive conman vibes.

Some interesting ideas, lots that don't seem practical, but I like the creativity. Still, I can't back a 29-year-old with no relevant experience and massive conman vibes.
Fair enough, and I can see how you would get conman vibes not seeing him come from nowhere to where he is now. I met him in person, I'm a pretty good judge of character, seems to be altruistic. I believe with you that he will be a moot point though.

Lol @ mail in voting

voting in America is a thing of the past, if you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying
Well crazy she is saying her and a few other people at the voting place were told they "already voted". Which she didn't so it has to be some mail in trickery .... also she is a republican hmmm

Back