Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters
War Zone is great, played for a few hours today, I love the second chance gulag mechanic, Good addition to a battle royale.

Jumped in a ground war match and went on a 17 killstreak that was ended by a nuke

wtf

how do you guys play and whats your setups?

Me and my group we go after either the flags to get to know where the last circle is, or the magnifying glass to get money and gas masks. We usually drop out side the first circle so we can loot in peace.

My current setups are main PKM 2nd MP7, with the heartbeat and c4, we wait or buy another drop then I get my drop that has ghost instead of overkill, than pick up my dropped weapons so I can still carry two guns.

other perks are cold blooded and amped.

So far its worked ok.

Servers updating on a Monday night?

Took 3rd today in a squad WZ match where I was playing solo the entire time. Patience, taking it slow, and playing like a cowardly bastard is definitely my preferred strategy since I still got 6 kills towards the end so it's not like I was out of the action the whole time.

Also, playing with randoms some days makes me want to rage.
Me: Lets drop here, it's out of the way with lots of loot so we can gear up before we get into fights.
Squad: LET'S GO MILITARY BASE OR AIRPORT WITH EVERYONE ELSE AND GET SLAUGHTERED
Me after we get wiped in the first 30 seconds: I hope your children are born deformed and you die forgotten and alone.

Got a first on the money grab one today. I was pumped for that. Had a couple randos and we drove around spot to spot raiding. Then we camped a money pick up 2 on the roof and 1 on the ground to scoop the dead guys cash.

Looks like MW2 Remastered is going to be part of MW 2019

There’s going to be a package (for purchase) that adds MW2 Campaign to the Menu and unlocks MW2 Ghost Operator

Season 3 Maps we know of so far are Backlot and Village

Last edited:
Took 3rd today in a squad WZ match where I was playing solo the entire time. Patience, taking it slow, and playing like a cowardly bastard is definitely my preferred strategy since I still got 6 kills towards the end so it's not like I was out of the action the whole time.

Also, playing with randoms some days makes me want to rage.
Me: Lets drop here, it's out of the way with lots of loot so we can gear up before we get into fights.
Squad: LET'S GO MILITARY BASE OR AIRPORT WITH EVERYONE ELSE AND GET SLAUGHTERED
Me after we get wiped in the first 30 seconds: I hope your children are born deformed and you die forgotten and alone.
I have played warzone a few times and it isn't bad at all. First time I've played that kinda concept and I know everyone loves this type of gaming now. Idk call me old or maybe I just don't get it but I still like the regular gameplay modes over this. I did grow up on counter strike so maybe that had something to do with it.

I've been playing the shit out of Warzone and my biggest gripe is the hit-reg is frustratingly inconsistent. Also, what's with your parachute randomly not deploying sometimes?

I've been playing the shit out of Warzone and my biggest gripe is the hit-reg is frustratingly inconsistent. Also, what's with your parachute randomly not deploying sometimes?

Yah, the parachute randomly being bugged is... not cool. At all.

And I just took 9th in solo, with 5 of my 6 kills coming from claymores. People kept running right up my stairway and came face to face with it and they were all carrying replacements. That was glorious, but it came to an end when someone managed to airstrike me through the damned window. And I ain't even mad about that, if luck was that much on his side he deserved the kill.

Also, I found out today that there is NO limit to the amount of claymores you can have set on the map. So if you see one, grab it and toss is somewhere quick. It's pure cheese, but randomly getting a kill from halfway across the map is hilarious.

Jumped on Warzone for the first time last night and I'm addicted.

Tried PUBG years ago but as a more casual gamer, I couldn't compete at all with the mouse and keyboard snipers, Chinese hackers, etc.

Fortnite was wayyy to arcadey for my taste.

Warzone is the perfect balance of arcade and action. With (correct me if I'm wrong) 150 players per map, it's never long before I encounter someone and loot seems much more plentiful than PUBG. The map size plus building accessibility gives such an amazing scale to the combat. Being able to actually run up like 15 sets of stairs to the top of a skyscraper in real time (versus Battlefield's elevator-to-the-top gameplay) is so immersive. This is the sort of thing I've wanted in a game for decades.

I need to get way more familiar with the ping/messaging system for better team comms, plus how to set up weapons systems and gear faster.

Getting kills is SO rewarding. I still am not very good at the game but getting 4 kills in a match last night was exhilarating. Wasn't even mad about getting capped.

I see this game taking up a LOT of my time in the coming months.

I need to get way more familiar with the ping/messaging system for better team comms, plus how to set up weapons systems and gear faster.

Loadout drops will become your best friend, as it will give you your preferred weapons every time + perks to help survive. As for gearing up, DO NOT go to the major hubs right away. All that is is a giant firefight with to many people scrambling for a few chests. Hit up out of hte way places outside the safe zone for easy cash and loot. Mask (if you didn't stumble across one) -> UAV -> Loadout drop in that order from the buy stations. Do the loadout last as they randomly spawn anyways, so you can save the 9k in cash for shit like armor later on or bringing back your idiot squadmates.

Farmland, the long U-shaped road north of the Dam, and just west of the airport there is a bunker with some houses just south of it. Best places to start as normally one of them is far enough out of the save zone most people will avoid them. So cash up, loot up, grab a vehicle, haul ass and go a-hunting!

Loadout drops will become your best friend, as it will give you your preferred weapons every time + perks to help survive. As for gearing up, DO NOT go to the major hubs right away. All that is is a giant firefight with to many people scrambling for a few chests. Hit up out of hte way places outside the safe zone for easy cash and loot. Mask (if you didn't stumble across one) -> UAV -> Loadout drop in that order from the buy stations. Do the loadout last as they randomly spawn anyways, so you can save the 9k in cash for shit like armor later on or bringing back your idiot squadmates.

Farmland, the long U-shaped road north of the Dam, and just west of the airport there is a bunker with some houses just south of it. Best places to start as normally one of them is far enough out of the save zone most people will avoid them. So cash up, loot up, grab a vehicle, haul ass and go a-hunting!

Why is the mask so important? I avoid the gas early on and never hang on the outskirts of the ring. If everyone has to funnel to the center eventually anyway, my thinking was that I can hunker down in the center while they all have to come to me, more or less. Less time running in the open without cover or concealment.

Because sometimes its best to sit in the gas for a few seconds, let others without them get ahead of you so you can gun them down as you run.

Remaster of MW2 available now on ps4. Xbone in a month. Unfortunately not multiplayer, just the campaign

Does the melee sheild sit on your back non stop like MW2 and eat bullets? If so, I may toss that one few loadouts to screw with people (FUCK YOU SNIPERS).

Back