Can AJ simply pay his mandatories to step aside?

It was just a short right hand. Pretty textbook.

Not even his best ko of 2019...he nearly decapitated Breazeale

yeah but breazeale is a bum. ortiz is a somebody.

that’s one of his best ko’s through his whole career imo. That would’ve knocked fury out. Fair fckin play to breezy for even getting close to standing up
I remember someone on here saying Breaz took a dive lol.

Unless you are Dillian Whyte, then the WBC just moves you back and gives someone else a shot before you.
In fairness, I want my money back after watching his last bout. And I didn't pay anything.

In fairness, I want my money back after watching his last bout. And I didn't pay anything.
Yeah that was shocking. He didn't look in good shape at all. Bit of a sad story really.

He doesn't want to fight the winner is the point.

Maybe Fury, but he wants nothing to do with Wilder.

yeah but breazeale is a bum. ortiz is a somebody.

That KO is way overrated too. He got up, just like Fury. Idiots today calling Wilder the biggest puncher in boxing history are being so disrespectful.

Yeah that was shocking. He didn't look in good shape at all. Bit of a sad story really.

Exactly what Wilder is waiting for, Whyte to be so fed up with waiting for years to be given a shot, he doesnt give a shit...and no doubt...we will have Wilder fans jumping up and down when he beats a 20 stone Whyte after years of waiting for his shot....

Barely. His entire career is losing twice to Wilder

typical revisionist history. guy goes into a fight with wilder, loses, then “he was never that good”, rinse, repeat

That KO is way overrated too. He got up, just like Fury. Idiots today calling Wilder the biggest puncher in boxing history are being so disrespectful.

fury came back to life after getting knocked completely unconscious, so props to him. nice work fury.

ortiz was hurt for real. do wilder’s knockouts only count when the other guy goes out on a stretcher?

wilder is most certainly top 10 hardest punchers in boxing history.

typical revisionist history. guy goes into a fight with wilder, loses, then “he was never that good”, rinse, repeat

fury came back to life after getting knocked completely unconscious, so props to him. nice work fury.

ortiz was hurt for real. do wilder’s knockouts only count when the other guy goes out on a stretcher?

wilder is most certainly top 10 hardest punchers in boxing history.
Honest questions here, what is Ortiz best win?

He doesn't want to fight the winner is the point.

Maybe Fury, but he wants nothing to do with Wilder.

Lol So the 100m wilder immediately turned down means Joshua doesn’t want the fight. Laughable nonsense! Feel free to explain how this means Joshua doesn’t want the fight. Seems to me wilder talked a lot then ducked every offer, including one that will possibly be his biggest ever paydays

what has wilder and his team done to make the fight. Precisely fck all apart from talk and spin!

Lol So the 100m wilder immediately turned down means Joshua doesn’t want the fight. Laughable nonsense! Feel free to explain how this means Joshua doesn’t want the fight. Seems to me wilder talked a lot then ducked every offer, including one that will possibly be his biggest ever paydays

what has wilder and his team done to make the fight. Precisely fck all apart from talk and spin!

If you take at face value what Eddie Hearn says and believe Wilder is obligated to fight in the UK where he would have to win 10 rounds to get a draw.

I fully agree that Wilder's team is equally to blame. They, like Joshua's camp, seem to believe that they should milk every dollar they can get from fighting others until they finally make the super fight which they believe will only gain more buys and cash as they delay it.

The truth is that no potential fight (Wilder vs Joshua, Fury vs Joshua or Wilder II) means nearly as much as it did 18 months to two years ago. Floyd vs Manny was largely irrelevant except to casual buyers after Manny's epic KO loss. Yeah, I get that it will do great business, but in terms of boxing significance, neither fight is that big. Wilder already lost to Fury. Joshua lost to an obese journeyman.

If you take at face value what Eddie Hearn says and believe Wilder is obligated to fight in the UK where he would have to win 10 rounds to get a draw.
Isn't that what Fury had to do in America? lmao

I fully agree that Wilder's team is equally to blame. They, like Joshua's camp, seem to believe that they should milk every dollar they can get from fighting others until they finally make the super fight which they believe will only gain more buys and cash as they delay it.

The truth is that no potential fight (Wilder vs Joshua, Fury vs Joshua or Wilder II) means nearly as much as it did 18 months to two years ago. Floyd vs Manny was largely irrelevant except to casual buyers after Manny's epic KO loss. Yeah, I get that it will do great business, but in terms of boxing significance, neither fight is that big. Wilder already lost to Fury. Joshua lost to an obese journeyman.

no the offer was from dazn, not Hearn.

And theres far more examples of poor judging in wilder fights. He was up against Ortiz in the first fight, and everyone thought he lost against fury other than his fans. The fckin irony that you’d use that excuse. It’s the reason that fury gave as to not going for the immediate rematch, because he wanted equal control. Wilder talked up the fight, and did nothing to make it, even with a 100m offer from dazn

Honest questions here, what is Ortiz best win?

bryant jennings. went the distance with klitschko (in a one sided beatdown) and got stopped by ortiz.

i’ll admit he has fought a lot of bums, but that’s how all the heavyweights are except joshua. joshua has a lot of names on his record.

fury’s best accomplishments are winning a decision against klitschko in the most boring fight in history, and getting starched by wilder and somehow getting back up. all his other named wins are blown up cruiserweights.

i get what you’re saying, but every fight except wilder, ortiz has made it look easy and looked very polished.

bryant jennings. went the distance with klitschko (in a one sided beatdown) and got stopped by ortiz.

i’ll admit he has fought a lot of bums, but that’s how all the heavyweights are except joshua. joshua has a lot of names on his record.

fury’s best accomplishments are winning a decision against klitschko in the most boring fight in history, and getting starched by wilder and somehow getting back up. all his other named wins are blown up cruiserweights.

i get what you’re saying, but every fight except wilder, ortiz has made it look easy and looked very polished.
That fight was like 5 years ago and before he popped for PEDs by the way. I'd argue there's plenty of HWs who have way better resumés than Ortiz and haven't been around for as long or just as long. Ortiz also looked terrible against Christian Hammer.

Exactly what Wilder is waiting for, Whyte to be so fed up with waiting for years to be given a shot, he doesnt give a shit...and no doubt...we will have Wilder fans jumping up and down when he beats a 20 stone Whyte after years of waiting for his shot....
Yeah probably what is going to happen. It's hard to keep yourself ready for that long but never get your chance.

Unless you are Dillian Whyte, then the WBC just moves you back and gives someone else a shot before you.

Im okay with that, Whyte licks ass hairs smh. Although it would be nice to see him get slept.

Back