Can anyone else relate or have advice?

Workout while you are at work. If the small women ask you to pick up something heavy then you pick up for multiple reps and sets.

I sort of sleep in shifts. 3 hours at night and then another 3 after work when I work the morning shift. And yeah, that's not far off from my normal weekly schedule. I get every other weekend off and a random one in-between. I get paid pretty well and my bonuses are great, so I put in the hours.
You need to button this shit up and make some extra time. You saving up for something specific or paying off something

The dumbest take topped off with a quote from one of the biggest turds out there. Hopefully this post was a joke.
Sometimes I look at my shoes for A half hour before I put them on!

But seriously, if he motivates one loser it’s a win

Last edited:
Work has been kicking my ass. Work at a large retail store as a department manager. My Team is made up of small women who rely on me for ALL the heavy lifting (usually between 30 to 200 lbs).By the time I'm done on my usual 12 hour shifts, I'm physically exhausted. I've got no energy to hit the gym after work and that's mentally messing with me too. Anyone relate to the situation and have advice on how to keep going?

I would say that you're not actually physically exhausted, but you are mentally exhausted. I know dudes who work construction sites in the summer and then go to the gym after. Your brain sounds like it's trying to quit at 40%.

Are you eating a lot of healthy foods you look forward too? If you do enough of that you'll be positive energy balance and you'll be spending a lot of time either looking forward to food you like or feeling satisfied after just eating it. With your choices on sleep and work, this is an obvious place to make up energy. If you aren't gonna eat a lot of good food, just burn that money and take a nap dude. That's the best I got.

Turns out, the best advice was calling me a pussy. Going every other day and just doing it. Thank you to everyone that contributed. A lot of the suggestions were taken to heart.

You need a new job- I work part time and made just over $400k in the last year

Take your work experience, make a kick ass resume and go work somewhere else.
That schedule. Jeezers.

If gym really matters to you, change your job.

I'm about to change mine for that reason. However gym is a priority for me at this stage.

Fuck that schedule. But I like doing Dan John’s easy strength if I’m burnt out and low on time. I’m not exactly sure how, but I have broken most of my personal records doing the program and it takes really no time to do.

Imagine aiming this low in life.

You enjoy never being enough bud. I'll enjoy my solo manual labour in the countryside watching the seasons and not dealing with arseholes.

Turns out, the best advice was calling me a pussy. Going every other day and just doing it. Thank you to everyone that contributed. A lot of the suggestions were taken to heart.

Beautiful!

Back