Can Diego Sanchez win a title?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He's won 3 of his last 4 and has a new coach. If he wins 1 or 2 more in a row, you can't deny a title shot. I think he's got a good shot against Usman if he's still the champ. If he keeps the fight within hadouken range, he might be able to pull off a combo and take the champ out. Anyone else sees Diego as WW champ by the end of 2020 or early 2021? Discuss brossss.

ChiefAmbitiousGalapagoshawk-max-1mb.gif

But also, no. Oh hell no.

I think he’s got Usman covered, just have to get him to throw an illegal knee

I'm guessing TS had some major bong rips before making this thread.

If he moves back down to the LW and goes to fight in the PFL then maybe.....

he still won't be champion. Sorry I wanted to believe, but I can't.

Easy DQ win vs Conman (unless Herb is the ref)

Yes absoutley with the power of crystal healing, chakra balancing and aura cleansing, he can be champ. I don't feel anyone can stop the win streak now..

If anything the title of the first fighter to die inside the cage

If he was going to, it would’ve been against BJ which I missed my staff Xmas party for. Was on suicide watch after that fight, Diego was my fuckin’ boy.
<StillMyBoy>

I'm no rules expert, but I don't think you can win the title with a DQ

Yeah, I think so. His last win proved that he's an amazing talent and still a very smart guy. His rolling thunder kick was great. With some adjustements he could even finish someone like Usman.

He could maybe.......in Table Tennis, Water Ballet or Sychronized Swimming but not in the UFC! He didn't even really win his last fight.

Back