Can I seriously not read the threads anymore?

Breaking

One shall stand, and one shall fall.
@Black
Reaction score
two posts in and it’s a wall of ads...

Is this a me problem?

Nah, this site is riddled with ads. Especially after the last update they did several months back which added more ads and made this site unusable.

There's a secret to stop them but I can't tell you

Two things.. you need to be logged in, and you need to clear your browser cache.

If it’s still happening, contact the admins

Run it on iOS in private mode .. boom ;)

I've never had any issues until today, the mobile view is fucked up at the bottom of the page when it comes to submitting a reply.

There's a secret to stop them but I can't tell you

Platinum account!!!
Only for $9,99 a month.

With your suscription you receive an autographed poster of PositiveBalance, 99silva and Guernica.

<DCWhoa>

That fkn read more button is Bs. I cant find who quoted me. 12 years here im at my wits ends

Platinum account!!!
Only for $9,99 a month.

With your suscription you receive an autographed poster of PositiveBalance, 99silva and Guernica.

<DCWhoa>
Is a platinum account really $9.99 a month?

<36>

What a ripoff lol. I thought it was like $25 for a year or something.

I'd rather use that for a netflix or fightpass subscription.

Platinum account!!!
Only for $9,99 a month.

<DCWhoa>
And framed by positivebalance?

Is a platinum account really $9.99 a month?

<36>

What a ripoff lol. I thought it was like $25 for a year or something.

I'd rather use that for a netflix or fightpass subscription.
U sound .. meh

I didn't even know phones have adblocker... Wait, you don't browse on a laptop, do you?

Can only browse from a laptop. Not about to try and read 1 sentence scrolling down with my thumb 3 times.

The notifications only having like 3 posts, and not being able to see the thread bar is fucking stupid.

Then normal thread view the “read more” to move the adds is bogus as well.

Fuck this shit.

We need a poll to revert back to the old settings or keep this dumb shit.

if i say "stock market" or "real estate" on the phone in a verbal conversation the adds and emails appear within 24 hours. The future is going to suck and not just the air quality, blight and drought and refugees and violence. I only care about civil rights, i might die one day over civil rights. I have no adds atm, maybe actually paying for Mcaffee is why. Whoever says "Well I have nothing to hide" that's not the point. Give them an inch they'll take a mile. Snowden had such misguided faith in the US he threw his whole life away for nothing. Coward ass sheep society.

The read more button is fucking retarded
Thought I was the only one...

pdspk.jpg

if i say "stock market" or "real estate" on the phone in a verbal conversation the adds and emails appear within 24 hours. The future is going to suck and not just the air quality, blight and drought and refugees and violence. I only care about civil rights, i might die one day over civil rights. I have no adds atm, maybe actually paying for Mcaffee is why. Whoever says "Well I have nothing to hide" that's not the point. Give them an inch they'll take a mile. Snowden had such misguided faith in the US he threw his whole life away for nothing. Coward ass sheep society.

Nd14.gif

Love the passion dude but don't drink and sherdog.

Back