Can I seriously not read the threads anymore?

We are Sherdog Forum's content creators and we have to pay for our own content in the form of relentless advertising. The owners are laughing their asses off.
Am I wrong to say the problem started with the new forum format?

Before they added the likes and all the jazz-hands to the forum I don't recall the ads interfering with using the site...
Just sayin'.

Fucking read more button... Whoever had that bright idea can absolutely fuck off.
Why the fuck do I want to see an ad for funeral services? Let me read the fucking thread I clicked on, I've honestly never been in any other forum that does this, fucking jokers.

Am I wrong to say the problem started with the new forum format?

Before they added the likes and all the jazz-hands to the forum I don't recall the ads interfering with using the site...
Just sayin'.
Yep they tried to commercialize it and it sucks.

I've never had any issues until today, the mobile view is fucked up at the bottom of the page when it comes to submitting a reply.
This is the last post on this page that I could read. Sorry, whoever posted after.

This is by the far the worst shape in which I’ve ever seen these forums.

Just a dreadful browsing experience.

As stupid as the read more button is, what’s far worse is when it doesn’t even show up and you’re stuck in a thread.

It started after the outage, for me at least. I’m always here on my mobile and it’s a fucking mess right now.

READ MORE

Fuck this. I don’t have any problems with the ads of old, but these ones can go suck off Randy Couture

<{clintugh}>

As stupid as the read more button is, what’s far worse is when it doesn’t even show up and you’re stuck in a thread.
This. It's like in the middle the thread just ends. The program isn't even that good

This. It's like in the middle the thread just ends. The program isn't even that good
That only happens to me when I go into a thread via a notification, which is a lot. And it’s in bearable, since the thread bar at the top is gone too, so you have to back out and go find the thread to read more.

It’s fucking horrendous.

They are killing themselves with this shit.

Great job Sherdog in making the forum unreadable by clogging it up with SHERDOG ADS!

Look at this shit! An ad for aluminum?! Really??

NhUQbCx.png

two posts in and it’s a wall of ads...

Is this a me problem?

The read more button is fucking retarded

I've never had any issues until today, the mobile view is fucked up at the bottom of the page when it comes to submitting a reply.

That fkn read more button is Bs. I cant find who quoted me. 12 years here im at my wits ends

Can only browse from a laptop. Not about to try and read 1 sentence scrolling down with my thumb 3 times.

READ MORE!!!!!!!

Who uses a computer for sherdog crap. Lol. The ads on the phone are bad.

They have created a fucking mess with this shit.

Read more button is fucking horrendous.

Fucking read more button... Whoever had that bright idea can absolutely fuck off.
Why the fuck do I want to see an ad for funeral services? Let me read the fucking thread I clicked on, I've honestly never been in any other forum that does this, fucking jokers.

This is by the far the worst shape in which I’ve ever seen these forums.

Just a dreadful browsing experience.

It started after the outage, for me at least. I’m always here on my mobile and it’s a fucking mess right now.

READ MORE

Fuck this. I don’t have any problems with the ads of old, but these ones can go suck off Randy Couture

<{clintugh}>

That only happens to me when I go into a thread via a notification, which is a lot. And it’s in bearable, since the thread bar at the top is gone too, so you have to back out and go find the thread to read more.

It’s fucking horrendous.

They are killing themselves with this shit.

Great job Sherdog in making the forum unreadable by clogging it up with SHERDOG ADS!

Right this minute I am talking with the parent company about these issues, so please send me screenshots of these ads and problems so I can forward them along. And @Deadwing88 I am on it as we speak.

Right this minute I am talking with the parent company about these issues, so please send me screenshots of these ads and problems so I can forward them along. And @Deadwing88 I am on it as we speak.
War room
Screenshot_20190726-110039_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mayberry
Screenshot_20190726-110129_Samsung Internet.jpg

This very thread
Screenshot_20190726-110711_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I have sent off six screenshots so far, including one where I encountered the same issue on Mobile to document it for the parent company, and I will take more from posters to further show how this is an issue.
Screenshot_20190726-192933.png Screenshot_20190726-192933.png Screenshot_20190726-192933.png Screenshot_20190726-192853.png Screenshot_20190726-192838.png Screenshot_20190726-192812.png
Took me 6 attempts to do this mate, the read more button wouldn't appear in this thread so the bottom half of the page was inaccessible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I have sent off six screenshots so far, including one where I encountered the same issue on Mobile to document it for the parent company, and I will take more from posters to further show how this is an issue.
giphy.gif

both you and @jeicex

Sorry I can’t read your post because of the ads

{<jordan}

But thanks for aknowledging the issue and hearing us out!

According to site officials, "Read More" should be turned off ASAP.

Back