Can Khabib beat Gabi Garcia (heavyweight female) in grappling?

Grappling Strength is something you develop from training your whole life, khabib might not have weight advantage but he’d have strength advantage

Gabi is stronger. There you go. So she wins. It should end the discussion. MMA is divided by gender because males are stronger, right?
Now I feel stupid for getting trolled haha.

Khabib would absolutely demolish Gabi

Just lol @ the people even entertaining the idea that Gabi would be any competition for Khabib

Gabi is 6'2 and 235 pounds
Khabib is 5'10 and maybe 190 pounds

Gabi is the man in this hypothetical.
Are you saying that bigger people automatically win? Because MMA and jiu jitsu especially are filled with examples of the contrary.

Grappling Strength is something you develop from training your whole life, khabib might not have weight advantage but he’d have strength advantage

Gabi bench presses 250 pounds, deadlifts 440. She's more muscular too. Please tell me how on earth is Khabib stronger?

TS never watched an open weight Jiu Jitsu match.

khabib embarrasses daniel cormier in practice

i think that answers your question

You know nothing about MMA, physiology, hell life in general. We're dumber for having read this thread.

Men have several times more functional upper body strength than women, Khabib has 100x more skill.

Watch a new sport.

He definitely can. Even if it were a mismatch in her favor any elite competitor -can- win.

However that isn't this. He is not only more skilled, he is probably much stronger than her (and strength is each of their biggests... strengths). He probably would weigh more too if she cut her body fat down to the same percentage as his.

Khabib is a lot smaller (almost by 100 pounds).

They are probably only 30-60lbs apart out of competition. Khabib walks around in the 195 range. Gabi probably walks around at 250-260ish at her heaviest.

Last edited:
Khabib walks around near 200 without beefing up. Everyone that grapples with him says he holds his own with high level blackbelts that weigh was much as 30 pounds more than him, goes tit for tat with Rocksalt and he beasts on high end wrestlers like Ruth. Khabib could easily tren up to 220 and then annihilate Gabbi. Heck, he would annihilate her even weighing 155.

Gabi is almost certainly stronger I agree (though she's not as strong as she looks). Despite this, Khabib is much more athletic. Gabi is so successful because she's such an outlier in terms of height, weight and muscle mass for women's competion. Khabib is way better technically, I think he'd pretty much dominate her.

Gabi is 6'2 and 235 pounds
Khabib is 5'10 and maybe 190 pounds

Gabi is the man in this hypothetical.

Let me guess....and Ronda can beat Cain on any given day.

You guys just need to....delete your account and walk away quietly.

khabib embarrasses daniel cormier in practice

i think that answers your question
Javier (and DC himself) said Khabib is too small to spar with. Light grappling would be as far as you can assume they go.

Dern-668x359.jpg

idk, you tell me
I used to absolutely hate this response, but /thread. Nothing more needs to be said.

Gabi bench presses 250 pounds, deadlifts 440. She's more muscular too. Please tell me how on earth is Khabib stronger?
"Grappling Strength is something you develop from training your whole life" . In wrestling we called it strength endurance . Strength would be 5 reps , strength endurance is 25 to 50 reps . Strength endurance was farrrr more important than absolute strength .

Is Gabi undefeted in womens grappling ? If she has been beaten by a girl , Khabib smesh . (Khabib smesh anyway)

Back