Can Khabib beat Gabi Garcia (heavyweight female) in grappling?

Nope she got beaten by Mackenzie Dern

That was a fluke. Gabi has never been dominated. Flukes can happen like Jose Aldo vs Connor McGregor. Not saying Jose Aldo could beat Connor, but he was a better fighter than the 4-5 seconds KO.

Gabi is almost certainly stronger I agree (though she's not as strong as she looks). Despite this, Khabib is much more athletic. Gabi is so successful because she's such an outlier in terms of height, weight and muscle mass for women's competion. Khabib is way better technically, I think he'd pretty much dominate her.

And even then, she's struggled at times with other big, fat women with basically zero MMA skills.

Gabi is stronger though. How can Khabib prevent the armbar? Have you seen how Gabi armbars huge fighers in seconds? Can Khabib manhandle Gabi the way he did to Connor? Size matters.

Haha hahaa spoken like a guy who has never competed at anything. Testosterone matters. Skill matters. Not being an unathletic lop matters.

There isn’t a women alive who can beat khabib in a grappling match.

Dern-668x359.jpg

idk, you tell me

END OF THREAD.

That was a fluke. Gabi has never been dominated. Flukes can happen like Jose Aldo vs Connor McGregor. Not saying Jose Aldo could beat Connor, but he was a better fighter than the 4-5 seconds KO.

Trolls these days.

Gabi bench presses 250 pounds, deadlifts 440. She's more muscular too. Please tell me how on earth is Khabib stronger?

Bench Press has almost zero carryover in grappling, Khabib would abuse her. Wouldn't even be close, and not a doubt in my mind Khabib could deadlift over 440. Grappling strength Khabib is much stronger.

Gabi is 6'2 and 235 pounds
Khabib is 5'10 and maybe 190 pounds

Gabi is the man in this hypothetical.
Despite not wanting to dispute your hypothesis that Gabi is a man, Khabib would beat her.

Khabib wins by whatever the fuck he wants.

Seriously, Gabi's standup is basically retarded. She couldn't take him down if she wanted. If he wants to take her down, he ends up controlling positioning at all times.

Gabi bench presses a little over bodyweight. Wow so strong.

Gabi is stronger. There you go. So she wins. It should end the discussion. MMA is divided by gender because males are stronger, right? When you are fighting someone who's a lot bigger, technical skills become almost irrelevant.
<JagsKiddingMe><Moyes5><Huh2>

Bench Press has almost zero carryover in grappling, Khabib would abuse her. Wouldn't even be close, and not a doubt in my mind Khabib could deadlift over 440. Grappling strength Khabib is much stronger.

fucking lol.

bench press is literally one of the best exercises for your upperbody strength, but i doesnt matter, cuz gabi is a woman and khabib a man.

man >>> woman

fucking lol.

bench press is literally one of the best exercises for your upperbody strength, but i doesnt matter, cuz gabi is a woman and khabib a man.

man >>> woman

Take it from a competitive powerlifter, so many factors in Bench Press,a rm length, chest size. It is great for upper body strength exercise but doesn't have near the carryover in grappling compared to core. If it did Houston Alexander a 500+ bencher should smoke Jon Jones who would be lucky to put up 275.

Wtf is this lmao. Khabib goes to war with Rockhold in the grappling department, a Male who's the same size as Gabi and one of the best grapplers in his division. Gabi lost to MacKenzie Dern FFS.

Gabi bench presses 250 pounds, deadlifts 440. She's more muscular too. Please tell me how on earth is Khabib stronger?
I know you're trolling, but I'm pretty sure Khabib can bench press and deadlift more than that.

Khabib weighs less, but he's definitely stronger than her too..I don't know why people are taking this thread seriously.

I know you're trolling, but I'm pretty sure Khabib can bench press and deadlift more than that.

Khabib weighs less, but he's definitely stronger than her too..I don't know why people are taking this thread seriously.

Dude. Do you see how much she weighs? If a person who weighs 100 pounds more than you is on top of you, how can you come out of it? No doubt Gabi has much better powerlifting lifts than Khabib, but you also need to consider the fact that Gabi would be handling 155 pounds and Khabib would be handling 250 pounds. Gabi would be toying him all over.

to be honest mackienze dern won only by DQ because gabi complained with the referee and received a points deduction, but she was not able to submit nor taking a dominant position, she won on a technicality but in actual combat gabi is on another planet

with that being said, if marcelo garcia can easily overcome gabi size and strengh advantage with technique alone in sparring, then kahibib would have no problem defeating her being much stronger than marcelo and used to fighhting in an mma environment

i'd have to admit i didn't see the match and just based my comment on the pic of Dern winning over Gabi. thanks for the clarification. what was Gabi complaining about though?

she complained about not receiving points for what she tought was a takedown (while the referee tought that it was not an actual takedown), and since in that tournament the rules strictly forbidded the comepetitors from talking to the referee she received a penalty
mackienze dern was then extremely good at defending that point of advantage by preventing gabi garcia from both submitting her and scoring any points (avoiding let her establish a dominant position etc....), thus winning the match 1-0

interesting. and again, thanks for giving me the real picture; much appreciated.

with that being said, if marcelo garcia can easily overcome gabi size and strengh advantage with technique alone in sparring, then kahibib would have no problem defeating her being much stronger than marcelo and used to fighhting in an mma environment

Is Gabi Garcia stronger than Marcelo Garcia?

marcelo garcia is 5'8 165/180 lbs and he says that he doesn't do any strenght training at all so i guess that yes, she is considerably stronger (other than surely much bigger and heavier, and size is a great advantage by itself in ground grappling)

So Gabi Garcia beats Marcelo in MMA?

Back