Can someone tell me how GNC is still in business? they are the Sharper Image of supps

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sharper image would sell overpriced goods you could find better quality items and cheaper at Frys electronics or other stores, GNC does the same over priced supps.

GNC was able to last long for many years even in the internet era, I buy my supps from online stores like Vitacost and iherb where they offer massive deals they send me like 20 percent off and free shipping regularly and then ill get the occasion 30 percent off of 20 dollars off 40 coupon.

When I used to buy my supps in the mall I would either go to Vitaminworld or Vitaminshoppe, GNC is able to stay in business charging high prices for some reason when you can just buy better quality cheaper stuff online and at other stores.

I also get MyProtein whey which is cheaper and tastes better and they give you 35 to 40 percent off coupons from time to time while GNC charges $35 to 65 dollars for a tub of whey.

Anyone know how they were able to last so long doing this? Their small stores aren't even packed its always empty or like one or two people inside. Vitaminworld had more people shopping inside.

btw isnt truprotein the major manufacturer for most brands

I don’t know.
I don’t take supplements. Do they sell dick pills?

IDK but when California starting making everyone close, my GF was laid off from her bartending job but she knows someone who manages a GNC and he told her they were deemed essential and she could go work for him. I used to buy vitamins at GNC but now days I order online.

I guess domestic violence due to steroid with drawl is a real thing?

They cater to dummies, there are millions of them..

The gains of greatness demands it
-Book of Swole 5:23

RIP Circuit City

I'll see your Circuit City and raise you one Good Guys
jAz349A.jpg

Name recognition. People remember them from when they had stores in every mall and shopping center in the country, so now when they go to shop online it's the first thing that pops into their head.

They sure got me good when it came to Cell Tech back in the day. :oops:

Car stereo places are essential business. I just put a sub in the old bmw.

GNC’s prices are silly stupid.

I go to nutrimart, which is a chain in San Diego and quite a bit cheaper than GNC

They have a smaller inventory but usually only carry the good stuff as they pretty much only cater to bodybuilders

I go to nutrimart, which is a chain in San Diego and quite a bit cheaper than GNC

They have a smaller inventory but usually only carry the good stuff as they pretty much only cater to bodybuilders

But you said you buy all your protein from Costco and now you want to stop.

You know you can go to a GNC and buy cheaper products they sell right? Lol

No one has a gun to your head making you buy the most expensive products they sell.

how long before this one ends up in the great beyond?

Back