Can someone tell me how GNC is still in business? they are the Sharper Image of supps

All I know is I’m sick of fucking Frank Thomas the big hurt and those fucking ageless male testosterone scam commercials .

You said you did like a day or so ago. You asked for a link or something and said you no longer like Costco protein
I haven't bought Costco protein in almost year. I was just at Nutrimart last week and bought a 4lb container of Magnum Quattro whey isolate. Which is more expensive ($70 for 4lbs) but far superior in quality. I don't think GNC even carries their line tbh so there's nothing to really compare it to.

I still had some Costco brand stuff sitting around from a while a go but I stopped using it.

I haven't bought Costco protein in almost year. I was just at Nutrimart last week and bought a 4lb container of Magnum Quattro whey isolate. Which is more expensive ($70 for 4lbs) but far superior in quality. I don't think GNC even carries their line tbh so there's nothing to really compare it to.

I still had some Costco brand stuff sitting around from a while a go but I stopped using it.

Ahhh that must be what it is.

They won’t be around much longer. Malls are dead and without noob traffic they have no business. I spent tons of money on weight gainer, protein powder back in the day. Did nothing but give me diahrhea.

Protein is protein

They won’t be around much longer. Malls are dead and without noob traffic they have no business. I spent tons of money on weight gainer, protein powder back in the day. Did nothing but give me diahrhea.

I quit taking protein shakes 2 years ago I boil a dozen eggs every 2 days and just eat the eggs if I’m ever in a rush and need quick protein.

Sure, but what other garbage are they putting in the bottle?

Besides, isolate us better for your digestive system.

A lot of times they add a little maltodextrin or similar carbohydrate. I dont mind that, I think it helps digestion and absorption to have a little carbs with proteins. Makes your body uptake more of it.

I just go to GNC to buy the store brand whey and creatine

You know you can go to a GNC and buy cheaper products they sell right? Lol

No one has a gun to your head making you buy the most expensive products they sell.
Kong cheaper products? like what one protein bar? Kong you sounded like a GNC employee right bout now.

For me it was Weight Gainer 2500 lol shit was horrible whats crazy I bought that in like 1998 in high school and it was 60 bucks
Mega mass 2000
Couldn’t find an OG picture.

s-l225.jpg

A lot of times they add a little maltodextrin or similar carbohydrate. I dont mind that, I think it helps digestion and absorption to have a little carbs with proteins. Makes your body uptake more of it.
I heard bad things about Maltodextrin isn't that bad for diabetics or the blood pressure?

Kong cheaper products? like what one protein bar? Kong you sounded like a GNC employee right bout now.

You’re so over dramatic you’re like an Oscar winner. Calm down you’re gonna blow a gasket.
GNC sells different items at different prices correct? No one is forcing you to buy the most expensive products they sell. You can buy a lower priced brand they sell there.

Do you even workout Tid or just take all supplements and protein but never actually lift?

Man that Magnum Quattro looks top notch, I might try some, how is it? do you see any gains from it in muscle recovery and hardness? whats the best flavor? I only take whey on work out days.

I quit taking protein shakes 2 years ago I boil a dozen eggs every 2 days and just eat the eggs if I’m ever in a rush and need quick protein.

I always eat eggs daily with spinach, nothing beats real food but to put on some extra muscle and recover quick the shakes helped me big time. I could see the difference, I remember quitting protein supplements and my recover was shit when I trained since im in my 30s ill likely need a good protein supplement more than I did when younger.

I haven't taken protein in ages but when I drank shakes I could see the difference in muscle gains, and hardness.

Recovery as well, Im going to start taking some again, I dont like eating many meals a day, shakes are great to supplement protein in your diet so you dont get bloated.

Im probably going to buy some Egg protein powder and clear isolate, the concentrate and milk powders give me gas and diarrhea.

Mega mass 2000
Couldn’t find an OG picture.

s-l225.jpg
lol Wieder was one of the most digusting powders, I took so many weight gainers, the GNC was horrible it had a fishy taste and you had to drink a blender full just to get the 2500 calories in there to put weight on.

Then EAS came around and CHANGED the game with Myoplex in the late 90s early 2000s, it was a huge advancement in MRPs and flavoring and cost expensive too, the myoplex tasted 10 times better and was smoother you still had to blend it to get it to smooth out without clumps but cold milk or cold water it was good.

Then Muscle Milk came around which is super unhealthy but tasted great.

You’re so over dramatic you’re like an Oscar winner. Calm down you’re gonna blow a gasket.
GNC sells different items at different prices correct? No one is forcing you to buy the most expensive products they sell. You can buy a lower priced brand they sell there.

Do you even workout Tid or just take all supplements and protein but never actually lift?
Kick back on the attacks man, why do you always think everyone is attacking you that you have to reply the way you do? Nobody is attacking you, stop being antisocial Kong.

Show me some lower priced products, or else you are a GNC shill, please dont take shots at me when you are the one who is saying just by a cheaper protein, do you even know the different in quality of protein and types.

show me some good quality protein at GNC for cheap.

Back