Crime Can we all admit this is indeed "clown world"? Gang members smuggling KFC in NZ

That's bullshit. Couldn't they have at least gotten Popeye's?

DeterminedPerfectAnura-size_restricted.gif

People really need to learn how to cook. There's countless youtube video you can follow, so there's no excuses.
Cook?
{<huh}

Is that like throwing stuff in the crock pot before going to work? If so I'm one hell of a chef.

I can't imagine ever getting to a point in my life where I'd pay for black market KFC.

Cook?
{<huh}

Is that like throwing stuff in the crock pot before going to work? If so I'm one hell of a chef.

I can't imagine ever getting to a point in my life where I'd pay for black market KFC.
That stuff is disgusting. And all that cheap oil that it's fried in will increase inflammation.

That stuff is disgusting. And all that cheap oil that it's fried in will increase inflammation.
Yeah, definitely not in the healthy fats family. If I want to clog my arteries the go to is death meats. All in all most people are woefully uneducated on healthy eating which is almost a crime considering how big an impact what we put in our bodies has on our health. It's one aspect of life I'm against most anything white ( :D ), as white usually means over processed and less healthy.

Police photos show at least three buckets of chicken, about 10 cups of coleslaw, a large package of fries, and four large bags containing other KFC items.
Open and shut case. Throw the book at them.

Pair with trunk 'full of KFC' arrested while trying to enter locked-down Auckland, where restaurants remain shut – KION546

What in the fuck is going on in NZ? Is this coming to a city near you soon? "Gang associates" "Trunk full of KFC" "arrested"

Under the nation’s Covid-19 Public Health Response Act, the duo’s risky attempt could result in imprisonment of up to six months, or a fine of up to NZ$4,000 ($2,800).

Auckland will move to Alert Level 3 on Tuesday at 11.59 p.m. local time. Under this level, travel is only allowed for “permitted movement” like commuting to work or school.

New Zealand has reported more than 4,800 confirmed Covid-19 cases, and 27 deaths in a nation of about 5 million, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

What is the end of this madness?

Apart from 6 weeks total since the pandemic began, kids have been at school mask free and in person, we've had almost no gathering restrictions or mask rules apart from quarantine on entry up until now. We have been going pretty well until this latest outbreak. The rest of the country outside Auckland is Covid free and is living pretty free apart from masking and restrictions on large 100+ gatherings, so we have a border with Auckland at the moment.

Also, not mentioned in the OP is the empty ounce bags and hundreds of thousands in cash also found in the vehicle. However, it does make a good story, and the OP was also missing this awesome picture of the 'seizure' which is worth posting.
eight_col_KFC.JPG

This is no surprise I did a town run the other day (I'm on a isolated mine site) and the scaffi bro's (Maori scaffolders) put in an order of 108 pieces of crispy fried chicken.

I would describe it as stupid. Why would you risk jail time for unhealthy shit food lol

Plus it’s probably ice cold and not even fresh by the time you get it.

fast food doesn’t even last long enough from the drive thru window to your house. I can’t imagine it having to be smuggled into a country

Plus it’s probably ice cold and not even fresh by the time you get it.

fast food doesn’t even last long enough from the drive thru window to your house. I can’t imagine it having to be smuggled into a country
Imagine righties more concerned with shitty chicken than a pandemic lol. Sad

I bet KFC's significantly worse for life expectancy than Covid.

Though, I also think it's idiotic and authoritarian to ban it.
This "no one must ever die" mentality is simultaneously overbearingly motherly and infantile.

Yeah, definitely not in the healthy fats family. If I want to clog my arteries the go to is death meats. All in all most people are woefully uneducated on healthy eating which is almost a crime considering how big an impact what we put in our bodies has on our health. It's one aspect of life I'm against most anything white ( :D ), as white usually means over processed and less healthy.

Don't give 'em ideas.

Wasn't this a South Park episode like 15 years ago? Jesus H. Christ ...

Reactions: J_C
I wonder how many more years of lockdowns it will take NZ to realise that Covid is here to stay.

Yep, I know right. The world was watching them with baited breath 12months ago, and it seems all they've done is delay the invetiable by 1 yr.

Polynesians love their KFC.

I remember Soa Palelei was doing an interview, possibly a UFC interview. He was asked how the fight was going to go down. He replied something along the lines of 'I have to knock him out early, KFC closes at 10pm"

Pair with trunk 'full of KFC' arrested while trying to enter locked-down Auckland, where restaurants remain shut – KION546

What in the fuck is going on in NZ? Is this coming to a city near you soon? "Gang associates" "Trunk full of KFC" "arrested"

Under the nation’s Covid-19 Public Health Response Act, the duo’s risky attempt could result in imprisonment of up to six months, or a fine of up to NZ$4,000 ($2,800).

Auckland will move to Alert Level 3 on Tuesday at 11.59 p.m. local time. Under this level, travel is only allowed for “permitted movement” like commuting to work or school.

New Zealand has reported more than 4,800 confirmed Covid-19 cases, and 27 deaths in a nation of about 5 million, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

What is the end of this madness?

Your issue is with the triviality of their motivation for breaking the law.

You could argue the point of lockdowns but that's got nothing to do with KFC.

Clown world is anyone wanting to eat disgusting cancer causing heart destroying fast "food" that was made by a bitter minimum wage slave who purposely didn't wash their hands after they last wiped.

Back