Can we all agree Usman is a superior WW to St. Pierre?

SU you inbred clown. Get your own schtick.
The same arguments your making for Usman can literally be made in favour of GSP.

Lildicky resorting to insults because he has no legitimate counter argument

<36>

Usman is better than Gsp.

But @LilNicky95 is a well known Fedor shill, so it's understandable why he's so angry at gsp for being more goat than bumdor.

Either way Usman and GSP >>> Fedor.

This is why you're a complete donkey. Nice to see Fedor still has such a special place in your head.

Just like Mayweather? Another point fighter people tune in to see.

People watch Floyd to see him lose. People watched GSP to watch his greatness as he elevates his legacy to GOAT status.

And GSP has more finishes than decision wins. Usman has more decision wins than finishes up before his last fight. Who's the point fighter?

I’m really interested to see what evidence you have to support usman being a better wrestler. I think the only two categories up for debate are possibly cardio and strength. Giving that edge to usman isn’t ridiculous. But GSP is CLEARLY the better wrestler.
Usman is harder to take down and better in the clinch
Woodley always looked beatable you goof, ask Stephen Thompson (fought to a majority decision and majority draw), Marquardt, or Rory McDonald

Garbage thread from a garbage poster

<36>
Koscheck was meh

Dude got slept by a BJJ journeyman in his prime lmao

Fucking lol @ "unstoppable" Koscheck

Wtf? Shields got murked by Ellenhamberger fool...

Days after Shield's father died and his mind and body was in his lowest state? And that time Dana and the UFC tells him not to fight, but he still chose to? Right...

I mean while Georges was decisioning Dan Hardy and Jake Shields back in his prime, today we have Usman finishing Colby, Burns and breaking Woodley(when Tyron was thought to be unbeatable).

Usman is a better wrestler with a better chin and has way more power than Georges. I don’t see Suburb-Jorge being able to do anything different in the
upcoming/unnecessary rematch.

You can not convince me that there is one person out there who legitimately does not think Usman would absolutely mop the floor with St. Pierre.

Usman is just a better, badder version.
lol, no...

Koscheck was trash bro

Dude got slept by a BJJ journeyman lmfao

Try out striking, outwrestling and choking out Rumble freaking Johnson and see how many other fighters can do the same before you say he's trash. Lol

It's really this simple. There's a strong argument to be made GSP is the more well rounded mixed martial artist with the more decorated resume. There's an even stronger argument to be made Usman still beats him handily if they ever fought in their primes. Styles make fights. Period. And Usman is simply just a horrible style matchup for any version of GSP in history.

Try out striking, outwrestling and choking out Rumble freaking Johnson and see how many other fighters can do the same before you say he's trash. Lol
Rich Clementi also did the same you goof

Rumble wasn't even 1/4 as good when he was almost dying on the scale from cutting 40+lbs

I like Usman, he is a beast. Can I tell you with all the confidence in the world that this version of Usman would smash 2008-2011 Gsp ( pre ACL tear)? NO. Gsp has fought someone similar to Usman in Hendricks. Prime Hendricks was a fucking monster. Hard to take down, delivered DAMAGE, tough as nails, etc. That fight was a draw imo, but that wasn’t the same Gsp after such a terrible injury as a tore ACL.

Usman has never fought a guy like Gsp. Ever. Name me one of his opponents that would be remotely similar... as athletic, intelligent and well rounded as Gsp. None. Colby is very good, but he is not GSP good. Masvidal( former lw), Leon, Burns( former lw), Old Maia and Old Woodley are NOT GSP lol.

So yeah, I am on the fence here. Both in top shape, would have been a war.

Last edited:
Usman is harder to take down and better in the clinch

Koscheck was meh

Dude got slept by a BJJ journeyman in his prime lmao

Fucking lol @ "unstoppable" Koscheck
He also had wins over Prime Sanchez, Anthony Johnson, Matt Hughes, and Paul Daley.

By your same logic GSP also got slept in his prime by a BJJ journeyman in Serra, that must also make him meh.

This is MMA anyone can get caught on any given day.

He also had wins over Prime Sanchez, Anthony Johnson, Matt Hughes, and Paul Daley.

By your same logic GSP also got slept in his prime by a BJJ journeyman in Serra, that must also make him meh.

This is MMA anyone can get caught on any given day.
Not a single one of those guys would be top 10 in today's welterweight division

Take a hike bud

The same arguments your making for Usman can literally be made in favour of GSP.

Lildicky resorting to insults because he has no legitimate counter argument

<36>
tenor.gif

You just listed 2 of Usman's best wins as Tyron Woodley and Gilbert Burns.

Lmao

Uhhh,

what was it 7 days notice against jorge and all he did was push against the fence and foot stomp.

Don't act like he's some killer - he's says that he's going to go for the KO this time around but he won't because that means opening himself up to what Jorge does best.

Burns was a hype job on par with megan anderson and colby has some of the shittiest stand up around.

He he walks the talk this time around with jorge - not playing it safe - I'lll give him credit.

Back