Can we talk about Aaron Pico's corner destroying his shoulder

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score

shoulder-980x400.jpg

What a bunch of assclowns just live to fight another day they very likely did way more damage than good.

211tqhs.jpg_original.gif

One of the most embarrassing, unprofessional things I have ever seen in MMA

And I was saying this live as it happened, no hindsight 20/20 shit… blows my mind a corner that experienced could be so dumb

I’d imagine his shoulder is completely fucked now… all for nothing

It wasn’t a pretty sight. Really hope they didn’t cause a bunch more damage. Can’t question picos resolve after seeing that though. Guy wanted round 2 with his arm hanging out of socket awkwardly to his side. Can’t teach that kind of mental resolve

Bellator can't afford doctors at their shows, huh?

it's a joke, I'm sure the doctors are provided by the commission

It wasn’t a pretty sight. Really hope they didn’t cause a bunch more damage. Can’t question picos resolve after seeing that though. Guy wanted round 2 with his arm hanging out of socket awkwardly to his side. Can’t teach that kind of mental resolve

Pretty sure they did. It was a broken bone not a dislocated shoulder ...

What a weird title. We or at least I have seen this a bunch of times, it just usually goes a lot smoother. I didn't watch the video but a little bit and i'm gathering it's a different situation.

Isnt he at Jackson's? for a very experienced gym they surely fucked things up.

What a weird title. We or at least I have seen this a bunch of times, it just usually goes a lot smoother. I didn't watch the video but a little bit and i'm gathering it's a different situation.
lol didn't watch the video probably didn't even see the fight but feels like posting his highly knowledgable insight anyway, gtfo clown..

He shouldn’t have gotten his ass whipped

Worse than Cain's S&C destroying his knees. Take the injury loss and get proper medical attention. Instead they went the Lethal Weapon approach and treated him like Riggs.

I like how the guy closed the video, that was nice of him. But I have to agree with you TS in saying that these guys definitely should've let Pico live to fight another day.

A guy at a bar helping his buddy pop his shoulder back in? Dumb, but deserving of the label "they don't know any better" rather than raging at the buddy.

However, this is the corner of a professional athlete lol, they definitely deserve at least a few weeks worth of hate threads and outrage. They absolutely should have known better. At the very least, I hope they do now and I hope Pico didn't sustain any long term damage. He's still (kinda) my boy.

Reactions: HHJ
lol didn't watch the video probably didn't even see the fight but feels like posting his highly knowledgable insight anyway, gtfo clown..

I have seen cornerman do that before, that's all I was saying. I wasn't analyzing anything. If you spent less time posting and more time actually watching the sport you constantly post about , which is pretty sad, you'd know this happens. Fucking clown

I have seen cornerman do that before, that's all I was saying. I wasn't analyzing anything. If you spent less time posting and more time actually watching the sport you constantly post about , which is pretty sad, you'd know this happens. Fucking clown
Corners have popped shoulders back in...but they did it differently and didn't reef on it like that.

Back