Can we talk about Aaron Pico's corner destroying his shoulder

Thanks for posting -- surely a poor decision, but this at least gives context. I wouldn't advise what the coaches did and folks that know better than me have more credible points, but this at least shows that the actions done by his corner weren't simply "we need you to fight bro!" so much as they were "okay man we'll try but we can't guarantee anything". Still not excusable, but it isn't as bad as it appeared when I initially saw this.

That’s what you do if you want to be the best of the best. Respect to pico.

Watching the fight and I can’t tell when it became dislocated.
Was it the wiffing left hook and then stopping the takedown?

The way his career has been handled should be prosecutable. He could’ve been a star but they wanted to rush it. It’s a damn shame.

I really wonder how UFC handles Bo in comparison. Will they slow play it? Feed him as many cans for as long as possible? Slow but steady path up? Rush it after 2 highlight real finishes?

BlandGloomyAntelopegroundsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

New Mexico Edmund
I didn't expect to witness a birth in this thread too. :confused:
lols

I didn't say it was done properly. I feel bad for you, arguing all day of your life on sherdog over things people didn't even say lol. Stay mad and posting content for us like a good little worker.
You came in here all like this is normal we see this all the time blah blah blah now you are flip flopping

fuck outta here.

I was just shocked that no one in that corner, in all their years of combat, have seen how to pop a shoulder back into it's socket (yanking as hard as you can in every direction is not the correct way, lol!). Even if they don't know, common sense tells you that is NOT the way to do it.

You came in here all like this is normal we see this all the time blah blah blah now you are flip flopping

fuck outta here.

I didn't say that but look, were getting your post count up hero!

What a weird title. We or at least I have seen this a bunch of times, it just usually goes a lot smoother. I didn't watch the video but a little bit and i'm gathering it's a different situation.

I didn't say that but look, were getting your post count up hero!
Whats the issue with the thread title?

Whats the issue with the thread title?

Oh I see why you were bothered. I said "what a weird title" (meaning the youtube video title) "you've NEVER seen anything like this in mma before" . I didn't know what you were on about till now.

He’s saying he gave orders to his coach trying to defend him… aren’t the coaches there to give him orders?

Then he says his coach doesn’t know how to pop shoulders back in… he’s trying to cover for his coaches but this just makes it worse lol.

he can make his own decisions.

Oh I see why you were bothered. I said "what a weird title" (meaning the youtube video title) "you've NEVER seen anything like this in mma before" . I didn't know what you were on about till now.
Show me one other instance of a fighters arm being treated like this in another fight
giphy.gif

Back