Can you place a bet on Holyfield VS Belfot? Silva VS Ortiz?

Yeah...I don't even feel all that good about profiting off a 58 year old getting smoked like that. I also don't know how to feel about the fact that these freakshow events seem to be the easiest to make money on. Betting MMA so long and now I'm here cashing because people think someone who's almost 60 years old and who hasn't fought in a decade should only be about a 2-1 underdog to a guy who (while WELL past his prime) is in his mid 40's and who at least doesn't look like he's completely stuck in mud.

Meh, whatever. Thanks for the easy $ whoever thinks these fights are a good idea...

Yeah...I don't even feel all that good about profiting off a 58 year old getting smoked like that. I also don't know how to feel about the fact that these freakshow events seem to be the easiest to make money on. Betting MMA so long and now I'm here cashing because people think someone who's almost 60 years old and who hasn't fought in a decade should only be about a 2-1 underdog to a guy who (while WELL past his prime) is in his mid 40's and who at least doesn't look like he's completely stuck in mud.

Meh, whatever. Thanks for the easy $ whoever thinks these fights are a good idea...

I'm just glad the ref stopped it, not only for financial reasons, but to save Holyfield from some damage.

vitor.png

Back