International Canada’s First Prime Minister John A Macdonald Statue Torn down today

Some people care. Just because you don't , does not mean others think like you. You could say the same thing for slavery and the holocaust, i.e. "who cares".

the uighurs arent being enslaved nor are they facing a holocaust what they are dealing with is han cultural domination either through education or being whittled down to an ultra minority through immigration. essentially the hans are placing a majority rules strategy on the uighur former territory.

tough luck but its to be expected.

Last edited:
Saying majority rules is a lot like saying might makes right, so minorities have to fall in line.

If one day native Mexicans dominate the South Western US, then awesome, because they are indegenous folks. It would be great to see the indegenous people become the majroity in North America again.

No my last comment is nothing like a rightwinger's because rightwingers always want their race to reign supreme, while I always want indegenous people to be the dominant culture in their lands.

would you support european nations deporting all non indigenous because within a few generations they will themselves be small minorities ?

would you support european nations deporting all non indigenous because within a few generations they will themselves be small minorities ?

Depends on which groups they deport. If the non Europeans are not culturally chauvinist and attempting to take advantage of a liberal democracy to achieve cultural hegemony then I don't see why they need to leave.

European countries like Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal all colonized and plundered the countries many of these non Europeans came from so why should they have to leave. At the same time I do not support anyone attempting to dominate the Europeans demographically or culturally. And as far as Scandinavian countries go, I am far more sympathetic to them taking stricter measures because by and large they did not colonize anyone, so non Europeans can't point to colonialism as a reason.

the uighurs arent being enslaved nor are they facing a holocaust what they are dealing with is han cultural domination either through education or being whittled down to an ultra minority through immigration. essentially the hans are placing a majority rules strategy on the uighur former territory.

tough luck but its to be expected.
They are being genocided. They are sterlized, their men are put in concentration camps. The government makes Han men move in with Uyghur women and children. Uyghur women are forced to marry Han men. Everything about Uyghur culture is being decimated and they are forced to take on a Han identity. And cultural genocide is still genocide, it is just slow motion and more subtle than shooting everyone dead.

Also you are wrong to say they are not being enslaved, plenty of evidence Uyghurs are moved across the country and forced to work in Chinese factories for little or no pay , and they have no choice.

The intent is to assimilate not kill off the people. They needed to learn English and get a more advanced education.

They can speak English without assimilating and losing their indegenous identity. Jews have been living amongst Europeans for millenia and many married Europeans but they still retain their distinct MiddlEastern identity. The intent is to gradually kill off the indegenous people by erasing their indegenous roots and identity.

They retain some of their culture and it even influences the dominate culture, like symbols for example.

If I were to emigrate to a new country and assimilate to the culture and learn the local customs, am I committing self genocide?

Indegenous didn't emmigrate, so your analogy does not work here. If you assimilate of your own free will, then it isn't genocide. But coercing a group to give up their identity, especially when the group is indegenous, is genocide.

Like doom said, Mexicans aren't indigenous and they speak a colonial language.

Indigenous people will never become the majority because the left keeps increasing immigration. "A historic number of newcomers." It's so bad aboriginals are leaving the cities.

How can you decolonize when you're colonizing the crap out of the country?

Most Mexicans are Mestizo or full blooded Amerindian. Most of them have indegenous ancestry, with many having significant indegenous ancestry. Visually , you can tell the average Mexcian has indegenous ancestry.

Depends on which groups they deport. If the non Europeans are not culturally chauvinist and attempting to take advantage of a liberal democracy to achieve cultural hegemony then I don't see why they need to leave.

European countries like Britain, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal all colonized and plundered the countries many of these non Europeans came from so why should they have to leave. At the same time I do not support anyone attempting to dominate the Europeans demographically or culturally. And as far as Scandinavian countries go, I am far more sympathetic to them taking stricter measures because by and large they did not colonize anyone, so non Europeans can't point to colonialism as a reason.

so any country that has profited in the past from colonialism has to forever have that hanging over their head. you see most rational people who are british, french, spanish or portuguese would not think like that because the benefits of past history are just that history. as the centuries pass all things slowly lose their relevance.

what exactly is your ethnic group ?

Last edited:
They can speak English without assimilating and losing their indegenous identity. Jews have been living amongst Europeans for millenia and many married Europeans but they still retain their distinct MiddlEastern identity. The intent is to gradually kill off the indegenous people by erasing their indegenous roots and identity.

Indegenous didn't emmigrate, so your analogy does not work here. If you assimilate of your own free will, then it isn't genocide. But coercing a group to give up their identity, especially when the group is indegenous, is genocide.

Most Mexicans are Mestizo or full blooded Amerindian. Most of them have indegenous ancestry, with many having significant indegenous ancestry. Visually , you can tell the average Mexcian has indegenous ancestry.

the point is they are not the same people, they are largely a product of colonialism themselves.

They are being genocided. They are sterlized, their men are put in concentration camps. The government makes Han men move in with Uyghur women and children. Uyghur women are forced to marry Han men. Everything about Uyghur culture is being decimated and they are forced to take on a Han identity. And cultural genocide is still genocide, it is just slow motion and more subtle than shooting everyone dead.

Also you are wrong to say they are not being enslaved, plenty of evidence Uyghurs are moved across the country and forced to work in Chinese factories for little or no pay , and they have no choice.

culture reformation is not genocide, we really need to update our criteria. what would you suggest we do about the uighur and please dont mention anything along the lines of sending their population to the west.

as far as i can see their fate has been sealed. too bad, we will manage without uighur culture. its harsh but who even knows about these people and their struggles. more to the point who even cares they see this as some kind of internal chinese squabble anyway.

Is there still George Washington Statues up in America?
?

There is a big difference, brother Dude Jack.
Did that syrup drinker from Canada, power double King George in front of a world full of screaming George Washington maniacs?
I don't think so, brother.
George Washington, gave those limey bastards of England an ass whooping, Jack.
Don't compare your pansy ass Prime Minister to the Good Ole USA first GOAT president. I mean what the fuck is a Prime Minister anyway, leaders are Presidents, Dude, not Prime Ministers, and stop using that antiquated Metric system while your at it.
Keep George Washington's name out of your Moose Heading mouth, Brother.

Learning English is assimilating into the dominant culture. It'll never be like how it was before Europeans arrived and the intent wasn't to gradually kill off the indigenous.

Some tribes did willfully assimilate.

You think people should be integrating into that Native culture? The way these people were living and their construction techniques were/are incompatible with modern societies.

So what Trudeau is doing is actually genocide? He's telling Canadians they have no identity or culture and people like him have contaminated the school system. He's also taking their rights and freedom away.

They are a new ethnic group and are nothing like the people of the past.

Last edited:
We need to destroy the pyramids, those were built by slaves #progress

Then the Great Wall of China. #loveTrumpsHate

LOL, there probably shouldn’t be statues of anyone, we are all pretty much assholes from time to time..

We need to destroy the pyramids, those were built by slaves #progress

Then the Great Wall of China. #loveTrumpsHate
Just read an article where there is a bush plane on display in Manitoba that some natives want taken down because it is the same model as the one that took them to residential schools. Like fuck off. There are Jews who survived concentration camps who demand less.

Just read an article where there is a bush plane on display in Manitoba that some natives want taken down because it is the same model as the one that took them to residential schools. Like fuck off. There are Jews who survived concentration camps who demand less.

I've seen Indigenous people blame their substance addictions on the fact that their grandparents went to residential schools - "generational trauma" or whatever the fuck. It just gets really silly.

I'm wondering if my diploma is still valid, I graduated from Sir John A. Macdonald High School.

Christopher Columbus the "Founder" of America statues have been taken down. It's not a big deal
No one calls that guy the founder of America.

Columbus Day was started as a day to celebrate immigrants into the US. NYC, with it's large percentage of Italian immigrants decided Columbus would be the person to represent Immigration Day. This shows you how much pull NYC has within US politics.

It's an odd holiday since the guy never stepped foot on any land that eventually became the USA. He should never have had a holiday named after him. It should have just been Immigration Day and left it at that.

With that said, no one claims that he founded America.

No one calls that guy the founder of America.

Columbus Day was started as a day to celebrate immigrants into the US. NYC, with it's large percentage of Italian immigrants decided Columbus would be the person to represent Immigration Day. This shows you how much pull NYC has within US politics.

It's an odd holiday since the guy never stepped foot on any land that eventually became the USA. He should never have had a holiday named after him. It should have just been Immigration Day and left it at that.

With that said, no one claims that he founded America.

Learning English is assimilating into the dominant culture. It'll never be like how it was before Europeans arrived and the intent wasn't to gradually kill off the indigenous.

The vast majority of Indigenous people have assimilated culturally. They are driving vehicles, eating at restaurants, shopping at Wal-Mart, using smart phones to text and sext, playing videogames, watching movies, joining sports teams, wearing the latest clothing fashion and so on. It is not like they are living more traditional lifestyles independent of technology like the Hutterites and Amish. The Native kids know more about catching Pokemon than hunting and fishing.

A major concern that has been brought up in the media is that Native languages are dying off with the younger generations because most of them are not interested in learning the traditional languages. They would rather just speak English.

The only thing really holding Indigenous people back is the politics that keep them trapped in the hellish reserve system.

Back