Elections Canada's Racist Elections

shankmcgank

Beep/Boop/Bop
@Black
Reaction score
I voted today.

I was shocked at the blatant racism and systemic discrimination shown to BIPOC and other downtrodden and oppressed people.

In order to be able to vote, the Canadian Federal Government required that I:

1. Be a Canadian citizen.
2. Prove my identity.
3. Prove my address.

I had to wait in line for about 20 minutes, and nobody was there to give me free water or snacks!!!

Strangely, I haven't seen a single protest regarding these draconian, tyrannical and racist voting laws. When will someone stand up and say "enough is enough !" ?

20210913-133004.jpg

How will minorities vote then? Don't you know that minorities are incapable of either obtaining ID or having a home? God I fucking hate white supremacy.

cant believe we are in 2021 and there are still racists out there that think minorities are responsible adults and are able to bring their own water or have id on them!

GOAT post.
I voted today.

I was shocked at the blatant racism and systemic discrimination shown to BIPOC and other downtrodden and oppressed people.

In order to be able to vote, the Canadian Federal Government required that I:

1. Be a Canadian citizen.
2. Prove my identity.
3. Prove my address.

I had to wait in line for about 20 minutes, and nobody was there to give me free water or snacks!!!

Strangely, I haven't seen a single protest regarding these draconian, tyrannical and racist voting laws. When will someone stand up and say "enough is enough !" ?

20210913-133004.jpg

Only 20 minutes? I guess your local government isn't shutting down polling places.

The shining city on the hill definitely has some 3rd world shithole tendencies. Thinking that voter ID is racist is one of them.

The shining city on the hill definitely has some 3rd world shithole tendencies. Thinking that voter ID is racist is one of them.
Why do you think voter ID laws exist?

I didn't know I was racist until now. I need to get re-educated. I hate the idea of being a racist. If I just tune into CNN or MSNBC for a week straight will that work?

Back